Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Splatter Paint Trim Pieces, Kidney Grills, Shift Knob, and Valve Cover with M...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splatter Paint Trim Pieces, Kidney Grills, Shift Knob, and Valve Cover with M...

HAVE EXTRA VALVE COVERS READY TO GO SO CONTACT ME FOR CUSTOM ORDERS

If any one would like any of these pieces or would like to get something done. just shoot me PM or text 561-389-3830 or check out my site
    http://snakicustoms.weebly.com/

CAN DO ANY PIECE IN GERMAN COLORS AS WELL
    OR ANY OTHER COLOR YOU WANT

Engine bay photo of the s54 swapped e30

S54 Engine Cover and E30 rad support grey with m color and wrinkle black lines with a small added touch

E46 M3 interior dash ,door, and steering wheel trim pieces. White base color with m colors.

S52 Engine and Fuel Rail cover. Sliver with m color and wrinkle black lines and letters

M20 valve cover with a different style color combo

E36 kidney with m color splatter done a different way

M42 Valve Cover and intake manifold wrinkle red with black lines.

N42 Engine covers for a 2002 318i E46 from Scotland
    Grey base with German splatter and lines and letter done in wrinkle black finished off with a gloss clear.

M20 Valve Cover with wrinkle black base and m color splatter and bare metal lines and letters

M30 valve cover

E36 M3 Radiator Cover

S54 engine cover for a S54 swapped E36 along with a dash trim cover and rear view mirror cover

E30 kidney and headlight grills

X1 M Sport Engine Cover

Turbo Lamp

CUSTOM LAMP MADE FROM A PORSCHE 944 CAM TOWER PM ME IF INTERESTED IN PURCHASEING OR FOR CUSTOMER ORDERS

E38 7series kidney grills black with m color splatter paint.

1M engine cover white with m colors and finised of with a high temp gloss clear

"BEFORE"

"AFTER"

E36 M3 coil pack cover And fuel rail cover and radiator cover with silver base coat and German color splatter paint wrinkle black letters

Big Six valve cover with wrinkle black base M color splatter paint on just lines and colored in the BMW logo, finished of with some high temp gloss clear
    $PM ME FOR PRICING

E36 shifter Trim. Wrinkle black base with m color splatter paint finished of with multiple coats of high temp clear

This is the plastic cover behind the rear view mirror in the car. with wrinkle black base and m color splatter finish off with high temp clear.

E30 grills done with wrinkle black and m colors with high temp clear final coat

M20 Valve cover white base with m color and finished with high temp clear

here are a few pics of the kidney grill was painted with wrinkle black then the m colors and high temp clear

here is on of the shift knobs painted with wrinkle black then the m colors and finished with a high temp clear

the glove box trim piece did one with wrinkle black base and one with white base then m color and a coat of high temp clear

M52/S52 valve cover was painted with multiple coat of high temp white then applied the m color and then did multiple coats of high temp clear

The following item are a few non bmw related pieces and valve covers.

S14 240sx dome light

A couple of ka24de valve cover
    $150 SHIPPED W/VALVE COVER

Thank you for looking
    Last edited by Bigboost3; 05-23-2016, 07:47 AM.
    Want some custom Splatter Paint Trim Pieces, Kidney Grills, Shift Knob, and Valve Covers with M Colors PM ME ! INSTAGRAM ~ @snaki_customs :D

I'm not sure it's a look I would commit to, but I like it. I particularly like the valve covers. An m20 valve cover and intake done up in a complementing color scheme would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
      I'm not sure it's a look I would commit to, but I like it. I particularly like the valve covers. An m20 valve cover and intake done up in a complementing color scheme would be awesome.
      thank you sir. but i can do this to any valve cover intake or whatever else you want let shoot me a message and we will make it happen
      Want some custom Splatter Paint Trim Pieces, Kidney Grills, Shift Knob, and Valve Covers with M Colors PM ME ! INSTAGRAM ~ @snaki_customs :D

Comment

If there is anything that any body would like to get done specifically that you don't see in the pictures please don't hesitate to let me know
        Thank you

Comment

bump

Comment

I like it
            Originally posted by IRON-E
            Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

thank you sir

Comment

What decade are we in here?
                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Just posted m20 valve cover pics

Comment

What're prices for valve covers?
                      Originally posted by IRON-E
                      Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

I can also do german colors as well instead of m colors

Comment

Originally posted by blue plates View Post
                          what're prices for valve covers?
                          sent you a pm

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Posted pics of e30 grills

Comment

Working...
                              X