Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 stars

Comment

Would not hesitate to order from Matt again. Awesome products and great quality. Bonus is 24hr customer service
      89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
      I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Wouldn't think twice about ordering from Matt. Super cool dude, Quality is on point, and the customer service is even better.
        e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

Easy transaction, cool wallets! Matt is a good guy to deal with.

Comment

Fast shipping, great prices, easy guy to talk to. Real awesome guy, I bought a few keychains from him and getting Shift/E-Brake boot set soon and look forward to it!
            @BaggedMW

Comment

TLDR: Matt displays really great customer appreciation and service, and shipping times are good, but I would recommend you make sure you want one of his products, because trying to return something is questionable.

Based off everyone else's reviews, everbody seems to have had great experiences with him. Seems like I might be the odd one out.
              This transaction happened about 5 months ago.

Buying process was easy. I did through his 2m shift boot website that he linked to me.

Shipping was good, even though there was a very slight hiccup. Still got my boot set only two days after expected date.

Unfortunately I wasn't really satisfied with the boots, and was thinking about doing a return/refund on them. I let Matt know, and he did try and make things right. His customer service is extremely good, and it made me feel appreciated. He offered to make alterations to the boots to try and meet my expectations. He could also do a refund/return if I really wanted to.

After some thought, I did decide on a refund.
              This is where it became kind of suspicious to me.

I let Matt know that I was really appreciative of his time and effort, but that I'd like to do a refund.
              He said okay, but that he wouldn't be able to refund me for about a week after he receives the set because of a couple of reasons, one being that he'd be out of state for a while starting the next day. His other reasons brought doubt on his excuses on why he wouldn't be refunding me as soon as he got the boots. The conversation started to look like some of the bunk offers(scams) I got for stuff I put on eBay or local classifieds since his reasons didn't add up.

I got sketched out because of this, so I decided I'd just keep the boots, rather than be doubtful if I'll get my money back or not.
              As a side note, the boots have held up well, even if they aren't exactly to my liking.

Other than that whole return situation, Matt displays solid CS and appreciation, but trying to return something is questionable.
              Last edited by Ebenezer; 01-26-2018, 02:14 PM. Reason: clarification/simplification

Comment

The reason I wait to give refunds until I actually have the boots is because , people have sent boots they have installed , or they are covered in glue, and so it’s just my policy to wait to see if what I get back is reusable.

I’m more then happy to give a refund if you’d like, I have nothing to hide.

I was going to be out of state again yes, I was going to help my Aunt and Uncle in Alaska, and was going to Nome again. There is literally no cell service in huge areas, and where I was there was no computer, so I was just going to refund when I got back. I got noting to hid here, and I stopped hearing from you. So I wasn’t sure what you were doing

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Matt always goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is beyond satisfied with their purchase, whether that means they get a free goodie or two with their purchase, or various follow ups after the time that they received their product, etc. Remember that you are dealing with a small mom and pop business (literally a one man show, in Matt's case) and not a big chain like Kroger, where they have an entire section, just for customer service.

Furthermore, it's kind of standard practice to wait to refund the customer's money until the item arrives back and it is deemed usable/sellable to someone else. Who's to say that if he refunded you on the spot, that you would send him back a pair of boots that were trashed, or perhaps an empty box? It's happened before, which is why folks do business that way.

At any rate, sorry to hear you weren't satisfied, but I think it's a little odd that you also waited five months to report your findings. YMMV, I guess.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

+1 , Matt has always been a pleasure to do business with and he is a great asset to this community. Keep up the good work buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                      The reason I wait to give refunds until I actually have the boots is because , people have sent boots they have installed , or they are covered in glue, and so it’s just my policy to wait to see if what I get back is reusable.

I’m more then happy to give a refund if you’d like, I have nothing to hide.

I was going to be out of state again yes, I was going to help my Aunt and Uncle in Alaska, and was going to Nome again. There is literally no cell service in huge areas, and where I was there was no computer, so I was just going to refund when I got back. I got noting to hid here, and I stopped hearing from you. So I wasn’t sure what you were doing
                      I understand the whole refund when you get the product back. It's just that you didn't want me to wait until you were back home from your trip to ship it back to you. Also your ID situation happening at the same time with your trip is what got me doubtful, but I didn't want to pry into personal matters.

No matter, it's in the past. I'm not trying to get refunded at this point, just leaving a review for the thread (which I had found yesterday, hence the 5 month late post).

I appreciate your replying to my post.
                      Last edited by Ebenezer; 01-27-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Oh you mean when someone got my cards #s and used the accout and emptied, i have forgotten about that. Yea thats not an issue to bring up
                        I can provide proof of all that if you need it

If you ever wants boots in the future, let me know. Ill just give you a free set.
                        Last edited by Matt-B; 01-27-2018, 10:02 PM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Bought a shift boot and e-brake...great seller will do business with him again.

Comment

Hate to bring this back from the dead-but I ordered a boot set a while ago and haven't heard from Matt-B for a bit. I understand he suffered a loss a bit ago so the delay is understandable. Just want to see what a realistic date is to expect the product or if anyone else may have updates on their pending orders.

Comment

Working...
                            X