The Official Blunttech Deals Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
    Lol I'll have to get our cock cutter out and stamp out a few thousand of those.

We still need to find a way to add the option for customers to discreetly request a cardboard penis or dicknballs custom artwork. There have been mistakes made in the past where the wrong people received custom packaging and don't have any appreciation for the fine arts.
    anyone who doesnt appreciate stamped cocks or dicknballs artwork should be beaten with rubber penises until they do

Comment

Originally posted by 2002tiiguy View Post
      anyone who doesnt appreciate stamped cocks or dicknballs artwork should be beaten with rubber penises until they do
      I actually proposed that as a part of our new sales and marketing campaign, but apparently that is considered aggravated assault in nearly all localities and sexual assault in at least a dozen states. My "HARD Sales and Marketing Tactics" powerpoint didn't fly with the lawyers and they shut it all down.
      Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

just put a checkbox on the cart for r3v members

Comment

Any Fathers day sales coming up?

Comment

Originally posted by 2002tiiguy View Post
            just put a checkbox on the cart for r3v members
            That would be the easiest way to do it. Unfortunately the thought of our web team accomplishing that on the site is a terrifying prospect. I've had a "add local pickup check box and remove shipping" task for about 2 years now to no avail.

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
            Any Fathers day sales coming up?
            Nothing specifically planned, but let me know what you need and I can see what I can do for you.

Comment

How about a price on a pair of front Koni sports for a '92 cabrio (I believe) 86-2277SPORT is the PN.

Thanks

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                How about a price on a pair of front Koni sports for a '92 cabrio (I believe) 86-2277SPORT is the PN.

Thanks
                Unfortunately I'm not showing any stock on the Koni sports for the cabrio through any of our distributors right now. I am going to check with them to see when they expect to see fresh inventory

Comment

Isn't that just the way! Can't get the headers I want, nor the shocks. Just a guy with money and no one will take it.

lol

Can you tell me the price while we wait?

Thanks!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Great band! and to the other comments I AGREE as well

gclub
                    Last edited by harry56; 03-23-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Hey Dave, I need a fuel feed line for my '90 325iS. I believe the p/n is: 16121179681

<3
                      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                        Hey Dave, I need a fuel feed line for my '90 325iS. I believe the p/n is: 16121179681

<3
                        Price sent and money received, thanks again B!

Comment

My box of bolts better have these cutout c&b inside!

Q - are those $39 reinforcement plates still available ?
                          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                            My box of bolts better have these cutout c&b inside!

Q - are those $39 reinforcement plates still available ?
                            I actually believe I just shipped the last one to Puerto Rico last week, but I'll do my best to find one. Scratch that, I found one hiding in my desk drawer and will be shipping the last one to you. I'll have to put in a requisition order for a new shipment.

I have a couple of sets of the reinforcement plates here. I can add a set with your hardware if you'd like.

Comment

What can you do on these convertible items?
                              DOOR WEATHER STRIP OUTER L 51361933751
                              DOOR WEATHER STRIP OUTER R 51361933752
                              DOOR WEATHER STRIP INNER L 51361942823
                              DOOR WEATHER STRIP INNER R 51361942824

Comment

Prices sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X