No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who would have thought that dumbshit conservatives are 100% supportive of another terrible war

"saber rattling is bad, except when the US does it to poor as shit third world countries" - an idiot, somewhere

Comment

The terrible thing is how much the US is overestimating the DPRK military ability.

Sure, they have the 4th largest standing army in the world. But they are very poorly trained equipped. DPRK has no real way to move troops. It's not proven they have the miniaturization ability to put a nuke in a missle, and their ICBM tests have been abysmal failures.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        who would have thought that dumbshit conservatives are 100% supportive of another terrible war

"saber rattling is bad, except when the US does it to poor as shit third world countries" - an idiot, somewhere
        Keep it classy bruh

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
          The terrible thing is how much the US is overestimating the DPRK military ability.

Sure, they have the 4th largest standing army in the world. But they are very poorly trained equipped. DPRK has no real way to move troops. It's not proven they have the miniaturization ability to put a nuke in a missle, and their ICBM tests have been abysmal failures.
          Their power grid is a complete joke too, it would fail during a war. Im not sure hlw much fuel they have but id imagine its not much, and is russia going to hook them up with someduring a conflict?

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
            I've lived vicariously so to speak through plenty of guys that went in both times.

which means that they're not a threat to the continental united states.

traditional artillery is all they need to hit south korea, and they have it. that's what general mattis is talking about when he says that if this war happens, it'll be bloody.
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

^^ My thoughts exactly when he made that comment Decay.

"But, but, some guys I know told me about their experience with the kids with no shoes, the getting shot at stuff, and driving around keeping an eye out for IED's, all while we were sitting safely on my couch in my house in the good ol' US of A with some chicken fingers in one hand and a cold one in the other."

GTFOH with that bullshit.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

If NK started to hit Seoul, it would be devastating. ~10m people live there.
                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                Q
                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                  which means that they're not a threat to the continental united states.

traditional artillery is all they need to hit south korea, and they have it. that's what general mattis is talking about when he says that if this war happens, it'll be bloody.
                  That was my point, not a threat to us.

Yes, they could inflict serious damage on Seoul, but not for long before being decimated.

They aren't suicidal.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40883372

This shit is getting ridiculous.

Seems like they're getting suicidal.
                    Q

Comment

No they are playing a political word game that trump is outmatched in, he got baited, and now looks like a fool.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40883372

This shit is getting ridiculous.

Seems like they're getting suicidal.
                        Seriously do any of you guys pay attention to anything? Read multiple sources.

Even the Tsar Bomba doesn't have a blast nuclear large to matter from 20 miles away, and the DPRK can't even dream of something that large even if they had the technology.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

I heard they can nuke the moon dude.

Anyways, THE THREATS and WORD GAMES are ridiculous; that's what I was getting at.
                          Q

Comment

I wonder what Trump is going to say now, since he's obviously not going respond with "fire and fury" to this threat, like he said.
                            Q

Comment

Donald Trump hates America

But...but...at least he's not Obama.

If you voted for this piece of dog shit you should probably tattoo "I'm a dumbass" on your forehead.

Comment

That was my point, not a threat to us.
                                not a direct threat to the continental united states. we've established that.

counterpoint 1: there are many service members stationed in south korea. are you sure you're okay with sending them into an active conflict?

counterpoint 2: south korea has developed their manufacturing capability enough to be a global competitor. your phone or tv might have the word "samsung" on it, for one example. none of us bmw elitists have any love for hyundai or kia (excepting that i might give a turbo genesis coupe a shot when they get cheap enough on the secondary market), but my point here is- consider the impact on the global economy, not just "who might get nuked".
                                Last edited by decay; 08-11-2017, 06:32 AM. Reason: typo
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X