Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    Ok so someone hits us with a nuke, then what are we supposed to do afterwards?
    Depends who that someone is, NK? Wipe out everything you can with cruise missiles, send bombers in to level the rest that poses a threat, send US and allied SF teams in to secure big targets. Their power grid is going to fail almost immediately, they won't pose much of a threat beyond the first few days outside their borders. IMO there is far more to lose by showing that the US is willing to retaliate with nukes than there is to gain by destroying a small nation that has very little nuclear capability. Showing the rest of the world you can maintain your composure and not escalate to the point of M.A.D. will keep the fighting between military's in future wars and do more to protect civilians.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
      Depends who that someone is, NK? Wipe out everything you can with cruise missiles, send bombers in to level the rest that poses a threat, send US and allied SF teams in to secure big targets. Their power grid is going to fail almost immediately, they won't pose much of a threat beyond the first few days outside their borders. IMO there is far more to lose by showing that the US is willing to retaliate with nukes than there is to gain by destroying a small nation that has very little nuclear capability. Showing the rest of the world you can maintain your composure and not escalate to the point of M.A.D. will keep the fighting between military's in future wars and do more to protect civilians.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

At the very least Pyongyang needs to be flattened weather it be with cruise missiles or a couple M.O.A.B's

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
          At the very least Pyongyang needs to be flattened weather it be with cruise missiles or a couple M.O.A.B's

according to preliminary results from the 2008 population census, has a population of 3,255,388
          Like I said before, this topic is above you.

The only certainty that an indiscriminate attack against the civilian population would result in, is an indiscriminate retaliatory attack against Seoul, a city of 10 million.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyongyang

Like I said before, this topic is above you.

Nope its just i don't care. All high and mighty on your political high horse

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I still highly doubt that his regime will come to an end by a US lead coalition. Especially because China is not down for a regime change. They [china] will "prevent it."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Political high horse? I don't even think you have the brain capacity to understand the topic, let alone make a rational comment on it and you continue to prove me right. I don't think I'm above you politically, I think I'm demonstrably a better person than you are.

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                I still highly doubt that his regime will come to an end by a US lead coalition. Especially because China is not down for a regime change. They [china] will "prevent it."
                I don't either, the US doesn't want to be responsible for another nation building project, I suspect SK is going to be severely burdened in the next few decades for the fallout from any invasion into NK. I don't think China is going to get themselves involved unless a complete collapse of NK's govt occurs. It would be a wave of refugees that would make what's taken place in Syria and Africa look like new neighbors moving in.

Comment

"I just dont care" -guy who advocates destroying an entire city and killing millions of people

Comment

So you don't care about mass genocide? That's cool.

FOH
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

'Those damn libs, I'm gonna stick it to them by not caring about killing millions of people cause their leader said mean things to our leader.'
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Your attitude is abhorrent and pretty much the exact reason why most of the world feels the same way about America as you do about the DPRK.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                          Your attitude is abhorrent and pretty much the exact reason why most of the world feels the same way about America as you do about the DPRK.
                          Yeah well most of the rest of the world is a complete dump and the people are hypocrites. Aussies, for example, are some of the most racist people I have ever met. You guys also have your fair share of uneducated right wing religious nut job bogans. So go fuck yourself ya waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                            Yeah well most of the rest of the world is a complete dump and the people are hypocrites. Aussies, for example, are some of the most racist people I have ever met. You guys also have your fair share of uneducated right wing religious nut job bogans. So go fuck yourself ya waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
                            You really are one confused man.

Comment

So much for a common humanity. You realize that the people that live in North Korea, the average citizen, has absolutely no control over who their leader is or what he does.

To put an historical perspective on what you are talking about doing, take a look at what the US did to the German city of Dresden during WWII. Despite the fact that the city was occupied primarily by civilians, the US military fire-bombed the entire city, something like over 20,000 incendiary bombs in one evening, completely leveling everything there, killing something like 90% of the population. This act has been completely condemned by the world over and deemed completely unnecessary for the execution of the war. It is a tremendous black mark on the US's military efforts during WWII and is still spoken about as one of the worst military decisions ever made because of the needless destruction of human life.

That's what you are talking about, nothing political about stating the obvious, that your stance is the incorrect one.

Comment

You don't even have to bring Dresden into it, during the Korean War, the US dropped more bombs on NK than they did in the entire Pacific Theater of WWII.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X