No announcement yet.

Fs 1989 e30 m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, ygtbsm1969 owns an M3(that he made a shit for sale thread about and has a crack pipe price for.) That makes him royalty with a valid opinion don't you know.
    89 325i Coupe Auto Delphin Metallic - Sold
    91 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot - Sold
    83 323i Euro Coupe Manual Lapisblue - Sold
    89 325i Coupe Manual Delphin - Sold
    89 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot
    87 325i Vert Manual Brilliantrot

Comment

Originally posted by markt51 View Post
      Hey, ygtbsm1969 owns an M3(that he made a shit for sale thread about and has a crack pipe price for.) That makes him royalty with a valid opinion don't you know.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ygtbsm1969
        opinion is one thing he was trolling and insulting to a guy that is frustrated on lack of interest in his car. Corrective criticism is fine but a statement that he ruined it and its worthless is jugmental, biased and just f^&king hating. His opion assumed people with money only buy originals, wrong got money and a swap, many people with money dont want what everybody has they want a one off original that is a statement. Prestige. The Moron that made the comment maybe I was to easy, idiot, retard, adolessant, probable works at blakes flipping burgers doesnt have a ged and drives a beat up vw. But he can come on here in one post and insult a e30 m3 owner. Defend him and Ill tell you were to go too!

Your post makes my head hurt. You need to learn proper grammar before insulting someone's intelligence, because Judging from your post you probably never made it past 3rd grade english.

He is 100% spot on the only m3's that are moving fast are the original ones. The ones that have been swapped take time to sell because the right buyer needs to come along. Also to pull the tuners into that category is crazy. They did period correct engines like m30's and m88's not engines from a 90's m3. Not to mention what makes them valuable isn't the swap it's the whole car it self with all the other tuner parts on it.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Just want to reiterate what I said originally. Op was wondering why it was taking a while to sell. I just said the car looks great but is not stock. Changing the color is very subjective and most people do not something collectible painted a different color. The car looks awesome though and it will sell, it will just take a while to get the price you want. Good luck to you op, I did not mean anything negative about it. 👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by mrdeezy View Post
            Just want to reiterate what I said originally. Op was wondering why it was taking a while to sell. I just said the car looks great but is not stock. Changing the color is very subjective and most people do not something collectible painted a different color. The car looks awesome though and it will sell, it will just take a while to get the price you want. Good luck to you op, I did not mean anything negative about it. 👍🏻
            Agreed. The car looks clean and great. Just need to find that person that enjoys your same taste. If I wanted another e30 I would offer you a little under your asking price and then get it back to stock for myself. It's a good base to do whatever you want with.

Comment

i understand brothers, thanks for the input.

price lowered to 28k

ps, during the time of the painting, i was certain i would never sell this car.. i know the color a put off but thanks anyways
              Last edited by agent; 08-16-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TiMPower View Post

price lowered to 28k

ps, during the time of the painting, i was certain i would never sell this car.. i know the color a put off but thanks anyways
                It's always like that. People never think they will sell but things happen in life. It's a great color, you just have to find someone who thinks it's great on an E30 M3. Speaking of which, was it a complete engine out respray? Was the car completely stripped for the color change? What's the original color?
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by TiMPower View Post

price lowered to 28k

Don't feel bad about your color choice. It you liked it and it made you enjoy driving it then that's all that matters hehe

I hope you sell it. Odd color or not that's a great price for an m3 to have fun with.

Comment

Obviously it was an engine out respray but any other documentation during the paint process will help. Glass out etc. not just saying that it was but actually proving it. Oh are missing tow hook covers, fog lights and some small bits in the front which could throw some buyers off thinking it wasn't a quality respray. Remember pictures are helping you sell this car before you get to speak to them. The more you have the better the story before they even speak with you. The seat rails looks rusty. The engine bay could use a nice scrub down. The bolts on the strut towers could use a little de-rusting. It's the little things that count.

The color is personal and is a good factor for the slow market but it will sell. They always do. If you go below your "number" on what you want for it then don't sell it. Don't take a bath for the sake of taking a bath. Keep it and enjoy it. We all go through life changes unfortunately. If you can keep it. Keep it. If you can't good luck with the sale.

Yes the mileage is high but if maintained then it's not that big of a deal for a driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't really look at the pics but it looks like it wasn't an engine out respray. The bay looks black/diamantschwarz metallic. They also painted over the door handles and the C pillar garnish trim.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I am interested at the right price.

Comment

Sheesh

This for sale thread took a slight detour with all the purist debates.

I for one am not a collector but wouldn't mind owning a tribute M3 swapped Bar'd car just for fun. I think we all would.

Bump to get this sold. The next owner will likely modify it to his taste.

Comment

it wasnt an engine out respray, but everything else was taken out. the c pillar trim was accidentally painted.

Comment

bump

Comment

price lowered to 26k

Comment

Working...
                                X