M3 Evo 2 camber increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 Evo 2 camber increase

I got my Evo 2 on H&R's and Koni's but even with the BMW motorsport offset mounts I can't get more than -1,5º camber on the front. I only need to get some extra -0.5º camber to fulfill my needs, what's there on the market for an extra 1/2 of camber?

Here some fotos of the car:

KMAC top mounts.

Comment

Off topic, but what is that interior called?

Comment

Evo2 cloth

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by graphik View Post
          Off topic, but what is that interior called?

Upholstery: SILBER STOFF (0305)

-Proper term for it as an option when purchased new. Sorry, don't know what else to call it. It was in some late original M3's (Evo 1), and quite a few Evo 2's.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

ah, thanks for the real term. I didn't know it came in late original M3s.

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
              ah, thanks for the real term. I didn't know it came in late original M3s.
              Well, and I'm sure someone else will correct me too - but I want to say I've seen it in a few Cecotto Editions, maybe a Europameister too. Hell, it's the internetz - I'm not sure either. Seems like BMW did whatever they felt like with whatever parts they had laying around sometimes, maybe part of it was customers doing Individual program cars.

It's like everytime you think there's a hard & fast rule as to what came on which car, someone shows up with a car that breaks that rule.

Personal opinion - they got to any given Friday afternoon & just made the last car out of whatever was left over.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Working...
              X