Looking for Recaro LS-B or LS-C seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Recaro LS-B or LS-C seats

So I've done some research into the most comfortable, period-correct seats which allow adjustability, and the Recaro LS-B and LS-C appear to be the best fit for me. If you have another seat which fits these criteria, please get in touch. I don't have any real needs regarding condition as I'd most likely have to recover them to match the rear seat.

Thanks in advance!
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Still looking. I'd really like to find a matched set of front seats if at all possible.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I have a set. Old school e21 recaros but they are similar to Recaro LS-B's. PM for more info. Was going to install them on my e30 but want to get racing seats now....$200

Comment

I have a vw mk2 Recaro LS-B seats for sale if you're interested.

Looks exactly like this (Not my picture)

PM me if interested.

Comment

Thank you, but I found a pair! I forgot to update the thread. Good luck with selling, though!

Comment

Working...
            X