Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtb black or cardinal interior for coupe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb black or cardinal interior for coupe.

Just finished my S52 swap and moving on to improving the cockpit of my e30. I'm considering going to a custom upholstery shop to start fresh, but I thought I'd ask the crew here first if anyone has some really nice OEM stuff. Interested in black or cardinal sport interior to replace Natur. I need carpet too, but I'm going to try and find an NOS one from a dealer.

try to call to these guys in Florida https://fortmyers.claz.org/classifieds?q=USED+BMW+PARTS+e30low price wide range. Good luck

Comment

I got black rear cards super mint pm me

Comment

Just bought my 2nd e30 and has mint black sport seats front and back, freshly reupholstered, cards up front have a knick in the driver side but very minor, passenger and back cards are mint. Carpet has standard hidden stains covered by floor mats. Pm me if your interested. If your cards are structurally sound we can swap plus cash cause im going full custom interior but need card templets. Let me know if your interested, im located in vacaville.

Comment

I have mint front sport seats reupholstered if your looking for a nice set. Im located in vacaville CA

Comment

Originally posted by adamtnyc View Post
            Just finished my S52 swap and moving on to improving the cockpit of my e30. I'm considering going to a custom upholstery shop to start fresh, but I thought I'd ask the crew here first if anyone has some really nice OEM stuff. Interested in black or cardinal sport interior to replace Natur. I need carpet too, but I'm going to try and find an NOS one from a dealer.
            Nice, getting close on a humble s50 swap here as well. I've got these cards I'm not going to use.

Comment

Working...
            X