No announcement yet.

5x120 to 4x100 Redrill follow up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=DeeJay;1882727]There is nothing wrong with those rims. they have steel collars inserted which isn't even necessary. Haven't you guys ever seen multi lug pattern rims? Send those to me, I'll run them on my Daily driven E30, and give you all daily updates. I've had 17" style 5s redrilled for use on 5x112 bolt pattern, while still being able to use them on 5x120. You Do need a good set of hub centering rings.

Although my wheels look ghetto as shit I think your probably right. The torn part and all the parts pushing into the hub are still at least a couple mm from the part of the wheel that centers on the hub (the weight bearing part). Im not going to run these myself but if someone gave me tires to throw on I would bet a grand these wheels would run fine.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeJay View Post
      There is nothing wrong with those rims. they have steel collars inserted which isn't even necessary. Haven't you guys ever seen multi lug pattern rims? Send those to me, I'll run them on my Daily driven E30, and give you all daily updates. I've had 17" style 5s redrilled for use on 5x112 bolt pattern, while still being able to use them on 5x120. You Do need a good set of hub centering rings.

ya send them to this guy ^^^ so he can do as another person said.. then call toyota and tell them your floor mat made the gas pedal stick down and you crashed your car. :up:

E30 Turbo 2.8L - 60ft - 1.70 :: 1/8th - 6.99 :: MPH - 105.47 :: 1/4 - 10.66 :: MPH - 132.53
      *RIP* E36 M3 - 60ft - 1.944 :: 1/8th - 8.64 :: MPH - 80.00 :: 1/4 - 13.55 :: MPH - 99.95

Comment

[QUOTE=JJ1;1884326]
        Originally posted by DeeJay View Post
        There is nothing wrong with those rims. they have steel collars inserted which isn't even necessary. Haven't you guys ever seen multi lug pattern rims? Send those to me, I'll run them on my Daily driven E30, and give you all daily updates. I've had 17" style 5s redrilled for use on 5x112 bolt pattern, while still being able to use them on 5x120. You Do need a good set of hub centering rings.

Although my wheels look ghetto as shit I think your probably right. The torn part and all the parts pushing into the hub are still at least a couple mm from the part of the wheel that centers on the hub (the weight bearing part). Im not going to run these myself but if someone gave me tires to throw on I would bet a grand these wheels would run fine.
        i just got back from wheel zone and i did redrilled mt 15" style 5 there such a great job but after i saw ur wheels i got it that your wheels got f**ked up because of the metal insert too big for what clearness so i told they guy i dont want any metal insert and the results came really good

Comment

Working...
        X