• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT AFFILIATED holy hell

C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Looks good, but needs more chrome bumpers.
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

im in love, raw dog love. loose chrome fender trim like a cheap dress

Comment

Baaaahahaha, as soon as I saw "automatic" I lost a lot of interest. Also, it looks awesome with the Alpina front valance. Always going to be on my dream car list but probably not much closer than that.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
          Baaaahahaha, as soon as I saw "automatic" I lost a lot of interest. Also, it looks awesome with the Alpina front valance. Always going to be on my dream car list but probably not much closer than that.
          I agree. auto just kills that car for me
          Originally posted by blunttech
          Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
          :shock:

Comment

Totally thought this was going to go the other way and be some riced out shitbox. Sad it's an automatic, but it sure does look pretty.

Comment

I'm on the other side. Anything from the era where cars had "automatic" in an emblem on the back is way cool. Imagine how rare this would be in its time and its home land where autos were the car of luxury and were outnumbered by manuals 20 to one. Sure, it may be not as fun to drive, but in a different way. I wouldn't be one to thrash a 42k dollar 35 year old car

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                I'm on the other side. Anything from the era where cars had "automatic" in an emblem on the back is way cool. Imagine how rare this would be in its time and its home land where autos were the car of luxury and were outnumbered by manuals 20 to one. Sure, it may be not as fun to drive, but in a different way. I wouldn't be one to thrash a 42k dollar 35 year old car
                Took the words straight out of me
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

Nope. Those transmissions were no fun either to drive or to work on. Heavy, slow, boring. And why own one of the best classic sport coupes if you aren't going to have fun?

That said, my business is built around thrashing old cars ;)
                  Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I wouldn't spend half that much on that car.

But that's me.

The BW35 in the Volvo 122 was kinda fun in the rain and in town. For a while...

t
                    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
                    X