Euro connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro connect

Hello r3v. Recently (this week) I arrived in my home until February in Berlin, Germany. Planning to pick up some euro parts for myself and my own e30 project. As I was scrolling r3v I was reading a few threads about some rare parts people got from eBay.de but couldn't get shipped to America. Just putting it out there that if anyone wants to, you could give them my shipping address and I could ship to your home in America for a non rape price. To be completely honest, shipping from Germany to America is not too expensive and sellers here just charge a lot because they can. Obviously I would charge a bit of a fee but not too much. We all have the same love for cars in the end anyways. If interested, leave a reply or PM me! Thanks everyone!

Here's some pics I took (too many Mercedes here and not enough BMWs) a pic from the old Berlin Wall. We call it the east side gallery. my host father works at the biggest Mercedes dealership in all of Europe and he drives this cool little smart car every day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump if anyone's interested

Comment

Making list now! Quick bump before I go to the pick and pull this week

Comment

Working...
      X