Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami FL people?

Just seeing if anyone here is local to Miami or surounding areas? If so is there a place you all meet up?
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Oh wow. I'm in awe with your sig.

Umm.... not really... there are a couple of e30s in the area, we just chill... never really have "meets".
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Well thank you, and here is another pic of the car in better detail. I would love to see how many of us are located here in SoFla. And maybe get a meeting place were we can all meet up say once a month or something. Exchange ideas, help others that need help, etc....

Open for ideas!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Haha Awsome... my sig picture came from the other side of that bridge.

I'm down to meet up man... but both my e30s arent really..... running right now lol.
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

my pic was taken in Kendall, right next the the Datran building. Your pic came from 395 under the bridge by the heliport. I have used that place for pics before. Great place! The E46 guys also do a lot of photos there as well.

Do you know how many of us are in this area?

Comment

Oh I thought you were on the other side of the 395... my mistake o.O

From the forum (active) there's only e30 gangsta. He knows of two e30 M3s by Bird and 87th, I have two e30s of my own, I know of someone with an SR20 powered e30 in North Miami, and I can probably think of a couple of more...

With a short drive up you have TJ and Saxer... all by the WPB/Jupiter area.
            Last edited by Erick; 06-23-2006, 10:29 AM.

Feedback Thread

Comment

The 2 E30's that you speak of off of Bird, I see them at LaCaretta on Saturday night. They are beautiful from Bird road. I always want to stop by and say hello. I always see them together!

Thats several people that are with in 90 miles. Maybe we can get all of us to meet up once a month or something. Kind of cool to get some pics as well.
              Just ideas!
              Last edited by Vedubin01; 06-23-2006, 12:43 PM.

Comment

With a name like your, seems to me your in to this photography thing. Ill be out of town from this coming week to just after the 4th of July. Any time after that Im down. The car is going back to the shop to get the coilovers and new bushings as soon as I get back though. But it should only take me about 2 to 3 days to get that done. I do the work on the car in Ft Myers. I have some friends that own a shop that do custom work and its only BMWs. They are both master techs that left and got into their own thing. Full paint and body as well. My car just got back from being painted by them. Thats why she looks so good in this pic.

But Im down just like to plan something at least 2 weeks ahead though.

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                Let's do it up. Your car is gorgeous.

Comment

Coilovers?!?!?!?!? OMGHI2U2! o.O

Feedback Thread

Comment

OMfg what the fuck is up!!!! Nice car!!! Wooot Um e30s in the area. Me rwdrift autoxguy 305 about 4 guys that go to la caretta and miami325e. Wow if i saw your car driving down the road you woulda gotten pulled over so fast.

Comment

Guy... Nick doesnt count... that car will never be put back together. Fucking shame too, it was a sick lachssilber.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Well sounds like you guys already meet up at LaCaretta. You guys meet there Saturday night?

Great place for food and fun....................anyone down?

Comment

I'll be right around that area actually, but my goal is to show up in a friend's car... we'll be doing an engine swap right by there tomorrow.

Edit: You got PM.

Feedback Thread

Comment

what motor into what car?

Comment

It's a Miata, he's swapping another 1.6l in there.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X