X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at it.
    My Feedback

Comment

Installed the Kamotors Intake and the 173 w/ a MarkD chip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instagram @prsvere88
      Transaction Feedback

Comment

Sway bar bushings

Comment

Does someone know where can i find scheme for e38 brembo 4pot brakes bracket\adapter for e30 ???? Please help me!

Comment

spent my very first day in a 'pick-a-part' yard.
            went crazy ripping out many little bits from 2x e30, but as expected, not much of the good parts left, but got many smaller parts including wiring plugs and much needed console buttons.
            even pulled out a heater valve and heater core.
            but left the heater core sitting on top of the carcass's roof and totally forgot about it until i was half way home.
            and once home, found out the heater valve doesn't actually work
            still a rewarding day otherwise.

Comment

Installed new Mishimoto radiator, replaced blown heater blower fuse, drove it.
              "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
              -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Spent a day trying not to strip the heads of the T55 bolts on the rear bumper. No luck. Got my dad to help me and we pulled off all the plastic and then tried to undo the other bolts that fasten the fiberglass bumper to their brackets. Also, no luck. Then my dad realized we could just undo the posts from behind the valence; it was still a bit of effort but it worked. Now I can take it into the shop to assess the damage -- looks like the sub-frame is buckled.
                Attached Files

Comment

installed a new ZHP shift knob last night
                  "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                  -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

couple of thiangs, finally.

gave the clutch the once over and some new bolts

Plugged that useless OE oil pump routing with a 1/8 NPT plug

Ran the head overflow line to the sump

Using the OE, returnless fuel rail this time, so adapting the OE rail to -AN. You know the AUD/USD is bad when buying Speedflow locally works out cheaper than importing Goodridge XF

Mounted the rear brake pressure adjuster. Kind of redundant with a balance bar too, but why not I thought..

One of the benefits of external oil pumps.... priming and flushing the engine with oil when it's outside the car.

and finally... reunited heart and body.
                    88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Went from this:

To this:

Comment

In the last week, I put a new muffler on her. Posted about it in the Exhaust thread.

Drove her to work today. :)
                        Estoguy
                        1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Replaced a whooped motor mount, cleaned and sealed the wheels, and ordered some stickier tires.

Comment

Decided to clean up my valve cover and I think I did a pretty good job. Still working on the intake manifold and cleaning that up too, but it looks a lot better than it did before! That and I took off the airbox, cleaned it out and replaced it with a new MANN filter. I'm probably going to have to replace the intake boot at some point, but I can't seem to find a writeup. I like to go step by step so I don't mess things up.

"Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Added some more low, and installed the diffuser.

Comment

diffuser cleans it up so much. even though its stock. I like the wheels. And all have been able to do is look at mine for a while. I need to get the white one back in the air

Comment

Working...
                                X