No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, I just recently switched to a mech mod and an RDA. Currently blowing TONS of vapor. My problem is doing this in public...I can't get a lower ohm build that is satisfying enough. I'm thinking of switching to a rebuildable tank like Kayfun as I feel I will blow less vapor. Any tips? Currently i'm just paying attention to if there's someone downwind of me. At home i'll be dripping all day though...nothing better than barely being able to see your hand in front of your face after a good 10 minutes haha. Just looking for something more respectable in public

Comment

For out and about any Pyrex tank will do. The Protank can work pretty well, as can any of the Genesis style tanks.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Kayfuns are great.

Comment

Just bought myself a new settup
          - Atomo Clone
          - Stillare Clone RDA
          - Efest LUC v4
          - Sont vtc's x2

I started collecting parts to make a dual 18650 box mod. All I need is to make a box and do some soldering. Going to run two vtc's in parallel for longer battery life.
          - 510 landing base connector
          - battery contacts
          - switch

Also, bought my mom
          - Atomo Clone
          - Nautilus Aspire
          - Nitecore i2
          - aw IMR 700mah 18350 x2

I have all of this, plus 300ml of juice otw.

Comment

I'm definitely thinking about building a mod vape, don't know where to start yet though.

BTW, any of you guys vape thc oil?

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
            Originally posted by scabzzzz
            I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
            1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
            2002 325i - DD
            2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Ya, any pot head drug scumbags here?

Comment

@gt Making an unregulated MO it easy. Literally a switch wired in line with a 510 connector and a battery tray. A VV/VW is a little more difficult though.

Comment

Okay, so I'm thinking about buying a RBA since my Protank is kinda finicky and leaks alot. I'm also kind of intrigued by dripping, so I'm looking at purchasing this. What do you guys think? Any suggestions or options for RBA w/ tank?

I'm gonna stick with my VV spinner for now till I need to upgrade to a mech mod.

I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                  2002 325i - DD
                  2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                    Ya, any pot head drug scumbags here?
                    Not sure if serious. Normally the scumbags are into more than just pot.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                      Okay, so I'm thinking about buying a RBA since my Protank is kinda finicky and leaks alot. I'm also kind of intrigued by dripping, so I'm looking at purchasing this. What do you guys think? Any suggestions or options for RBA w/ tank?

I'm gonna stick with my VV spinner for now till I need to upgrade to a mech mod.
                      If you want a good tank that is a clearomizer the Aspire Nautilus' are amazing. Got one for my mom and she loves it. I would take the adjustable airflow ring off for more airflow though. I have never been a fan of Kanger products. They have problems with gurgling and leaking.

As for RBA's I looovvee my Kayfun. The throat hit, flavor, and vapor production are all great for a tank setup. If you want a genny style tank the Kraken's are good. As for dripping, it is all I do and is the way to go IMO. Watch some youtube videos from Rip Trippers, you can learn so much from him and he will persuade you to get an RDA. Just make sure you are educated and have high drain batteries so one doesnt explode in your face, I recommend Sony VTC's.

Your little spinner won't last you long with an RDA or RBA. Check out 101vapes.com, they have cheap prices and drcent quality stuff. I just picked up a mod and RDA for $35. It is pretty good.

Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                        If you want a good tank that is a clearomizer the Aspire Nautilus' are amazing. Got one for my mom and she loves it. I would take the adjustable airflow ring off for more airflow though. I have never been a fan of Kanger products. They have problems with gurgling and leaking.

As for RBA's I looovvee my Kayfun. The throat hit, flavor, and vapor production are all great for a tank setup. If you want a genny style tank the Kraken's are good. As for dripping, it is all I do and is the way to go IMO. Watch some youtube videos from Rip Trippers, you can learn so much from him and he will persuade you to get an RDA. Just make sure you are educated and have high drain batteries so one doesnt explode in your face, I recommend Sony VTC's.

Your little spinner won't last you long with an RDA or RBA. Check out 101vapes.com, they have cheap prices and drcent quality stuff. I just picked up a mod and RDA for $35. It is pretty good.

Good Luck.
                        Do the RDA's from 101vapes come with wire and all? Or should I get my own wire and equipment? I have no idea how to build coils so bear with me lol

Matter of fact, what gauge wire and what type of wick would you recommend? I have a MM at home to measure the ohm rating, but this all seems so complicated to me right now lol. I'm trying to have a portable smoke machine pretty much haha

I'm gonna order the King clone mod and a Tobh RDA, paired with some vtc5 batts.

2002 325i - DD
                        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

I ended up going with a 24 gauge wire to try out the macro coil setup, I'll see how it goes..

2002 325i - DD
                          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Dual 24awg 4/3 wrap Macro coil is what I am running now. It's teh shiz.

Comment

Build check. Dual 22awg 4/3 wrap vertical coil build on my Stillare clone RDA. Ohms came out to .17. Its a ripper for sure. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1406226347962.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	7168518

Comment

My friend has an authentic King, says his girlfriend's K101 works better lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                                X