This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
    First ......... I know people are going to say. Your first problem is it's an automatic.

Do an mt swap and your problem will go away, guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Then why haven't i had any problems with my 91 automatic e30 ? I know it was made on the assembly line in the middle of the week. Not on a Monday or Friday.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

my ETA stalled on me once on the fwy, out of nowhere it just died on me, managed to get off the fwy and check it. turns out my alternator had gone out.
        Originally posted by dvck
        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Then why haven't i had any problems with my 91 automatic e30 ? I know it was made on the assembly line in the middle of the week. Not on a Monday or Friday.

Someone probably took a nice vacation and got back to work that day refreshed and ready to assemble some automatic trannies hahaha.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            Someone probably took a nice vacation and got back to work that day refreshed and ready to assemble some automatic trannies hahaha.

LOL I think so too. Then after mine he went back to drinking and snorting lines.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

LOL I think so too. Then after mine he went back to drinking and snorting lines.

lol he probably looks like my avatar every weeknight at 3 am

Comment

What the hell is your avatar anyway

Currently building a badass coffee table
                Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Update I did the stomp test and it came out to be 1215. Took it to the stop where I got my head put in not too long ago and they recommended that my relays could be going bad. Bought the fuel relay and it seemed to solve my problem so far ordered the main relay and it should be coming in this friday. Since I have class all day tomorrow on friday while im at it ill probably clean the AFM to see if that could help my cause at all and while im at it replace the filter. Anything else I should add? Anyone else has gotten the 1215 code?Let me know if im missing something!
                  If it ain't Boeing I ain't going.

Comment

Originally posted by King Geedorah View Post
                    Update I did the stomp test and it came out to be 1215. Took it to the stop where I got my head put in not too long ago and they recommended that my relays could be going bad. Bought the fuel relay and it seemed to solve my problem so far ordered the main relay and it should be coming in this friday. Since I have class all day tomorrow on friday while im at it ill probably clean the AFM to see if that could help my cause at all and while im at it replace the filter. Anything else I should add? Anyone else has gotten the 1215 code?Let me know if im missing something!
                    This is going to sound stupid probably, but I don't know you or your car at all, but you have been doing general maintenance things right? Like timing belt, spark plugs, air filter etc

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                      What the hell is your avatar anyway
                      That's a picture of the man who taught me how to love a women, ride a bike and how to do my taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                        This is going to sound stupid probably, but I don't know you or your car at all, but you have been doing general maintenance things right? Like timing belt, spark plugs, air filter etc
                        Yea when I overhauled the cylinder head I replaced basically everything. Oil change is coming up soon as well.

Comment

Will it stay on if you keep the throttle open?

Comment

Let my dad take my e39, this will be the new daily [emoji23]

Last edited by MrBurgundy; 02-10-2017, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Let my dad take my e39, this will be the new daily [emoji23]

That's a sweet little Nash... Loving the 6 character plates.
                              I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
                              1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Will it stay on if you keep the throttle open?
                                Sorry for the late response, but yes this seemed to have only happened at low rpm in very heavy traffic. I drove the same traffic today and it never stalled out. I replaced the main relay and the fuel pump relay the day it happened so it seems to be fixed. Ill still buy it a new air filter and some MAF cleaner and see if it solves the problem permanently. While im at it ill probably clean out the ICV.

Comment

Working...
                                X