WTB: M20 "I" TB, late model 5 speed shifter parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: M20 "I" TB, late model 5 speed shifter parts

I am in need for a customers car a late model E30 M20 5speed TB complete, late model G260 shifter carrier, rod and rear carrier mount. Please PM me if you have these parts, need asap but looking for a good deal.

I have everything but the rear carrier mount. PM me if interested!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

still have them.
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Thanks L. trying to fly on the cheap so I save the customer a few bucks. Will let you know if I need them though.

Comment

Still looking, items must be in good condition.

Comment

He wants them for free folks. I offered him perfectly good parts for a reasonable price and after he saw pics of the cleaned parts that were from a running driving E30 he offered me 1/3 of what I originally quoted and said he didn't want to buy broken parts. You tell me how they can be broken when they function just fine and if you already knew you wanted them for free why did you not say that my price was just too much and not have me bother with pics and everything else. Go to the junk yard if you don't want to pay much for a part and if you want it for nothing then go rip them off!
            The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

OK buddy, you can piss off now. Im not interested in your broken parts and your slanderous attitude towards me. If anyone has GOOD parts they want to sell please PM me.

Comment

Sorry Brian if you think I am slandering you. I just don't like to be led on. I have always sold GOOD working parts to everyone I have done any selling to and have always disclosed up front if there were any flaws with the parts I was offering. I sell a lot of parts too by the way. If you don't like a particular part because of a seeming flaw, then it is your perogitive to just say that you don't want the item. I am ok with that, but to offer me an outrageously low price because you are looking for a deal seems to me to be unscrupulous at best. I know that you probably feel bad about the way you handled the situation as do I about the way I finally reacted when you said my parts were broken. It's ok that you don't want my shifter and carb. I will use them on another project I am working on so it is no big deal to me. I just wish you would admit you were looking for a steal and the condition of my parts were GOOD and usable, not new. Anyway, as you said in your last email...Good Luck!

Comment

Thats fine Dan, no harm done. The FUCK YOU that you sent in a email was the part where you lost me in playing nice. Again no harm, best of luck.

Comment

Still no fault on your end. I must say that I was trying to be civil to you as well until your lame excuse and offer. This is R3v and the F Y was well deserved!

Comment

Got them, thanks L.!

Comment

Working...
                      X