Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or all the younger women just..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or all the younger women just..

Completely crazy, fake, and full of themselves? Not sure if its just my demographics, because apparently I live in hunterdon county which is pretty wealthy (funny.. wheres my wealth?). It seems to be really hard to meet a girl who isn't completely high maintenance, driving a brand new car, always always ALWAYS on the damn phone..

Anyone else notice this wave of bs? Is there any hope to actually find girls that arent crazy partiers and actually down to earth?

BTW I am 22 and have no means of meeting a girl at a bar. Issue is, seeing how they are I would NOT want to even meet them

Move to a very small town in the mid west or the south or most any of the "red states". though you will still likely have to deal with the phone thing
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

I know how you feel. In fact, I broke off an engagement with a girl like this back in feb. We're on good terms, but I couldn't imagine having a wife who was so materialistic, sucks it took me so long to see it. Most girls under 25 seem to be like that, but there are ones out there who aren't high-maintenance, materialistic bitches. On occasion you'll meet one at a bar, but not likely.

The girl I'm currently dating I have known for 7 years. She's 22, loves her cell-phone, and loves to party, but when I'm out with her phone stays in her purse for 95% of the night, and she doesn't party every day. She doesn't care that I don't and may never make 100k a year, doesn't wear designer clothing, and has never complained about my "old" e30. Plus she's cute as hell. I think I may have just gotten lucky on this one, as typically in this situation I would be past the friendzone and into the friend-stratosphere, knowing a girl that long and nothing ever happened. I guess what I'm saying is the friendzone is not a permanent place like some people say it is, and you don't have to resort to bar sluts

I'm sure you have some female friends, try to meet some of their friends. In my experience, if a girl isn't a tramp, her friends won't be, or they'll warn you if they are.

Or just plow fat chicks.

Comment

the world in general sucks. there is no respect anymore.
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
          There is no respect anymore.

Let alone self-respect.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Just keep swimmin'

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I feel you man, I have no interest in dating any girls around my age. They are full of themselves and are extremely fake. They are only good for looking and waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesing!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
              Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
              1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
              2002 325i - DD
              2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

you think its bad there, come to Miami. Holy shit!
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

who cares if their fake, that's why its your job to take advantage of the situation and show 'em how real it can get!

'bishes love that shit!
                  Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 06-15-2013, 10:26 PM.
                  If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I'll say this again. What's a woman?
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                      the world in general sucks. there is no respect anymore.
                      sad truth
                      sigpic

Comment

It's a pain in the ass because I am not looking for a fling I am looking for friendship right now just to meet people since I'm in the auto world and all I see are cursing mechanics and mopar products.

Just seems like they do not have much self respect. I met someone not too long ago who was really cool but due to some lifestyle choices I decided to not pursue. Seems like only place around me to find women is at the bar or a club. Each of which the only way I'd find someone is if a genuine woman was dragged out there.

Comment

Grow a beard.
                          Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3
                            I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                            2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                            1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                            1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                            2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                            2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                            2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                            2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                            2010 F650gs twin
                            2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

No one wants to hear it, but I'll say it anyway. There are great women at church.

You shouldn't go just for the sake of meeting a woman, but I will tell you that many women in the church will be the type that you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X