Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or all the younger women just..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post

Originally posted by Redfox View Post
    I should have been born a male, I'm way too selfish and don't even want to think about marriage or kids or anything that comes along with it.

gender has nothing to do with it. i just started work at a new place and a incredible number of the younger guys (<25) i work with are married. it's really surprising me.

those of you that are so vehemently opposed to marriage.. perhaps you've never been with a truly great person. have you never felt that inexplicable pull? sometimes it just sneaks up on you, irregardless of plans, personal mantras, prior commitments.. i admit, it's frightening. it should be, it's a very serious commitment.

marriage isn't for everyone.. it's for two people. so unless you know their exact situation, refrain from judging the institution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
      because the 1940's happened over 70 years.

things happened, and that comparison falls under the same paradox as assuming that just because someone is of a certain ethnicity they must automatically be good at basketball/math/piano/chess etc.
      Wait...so you're telling me all blacks are not the best at basketball? What about those Asian drivers? surely they cannot be good at that now too...
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Go overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
          I think a big problem is too many of the young guys out there today have turned into whiners and spend all day on internet forums. Girls have seen this and have moved onto more reliable things like chocolate and money.
          A big ass plus 1.

I work with nurses. Number 1 complaint is the above. Without fail. Young, secure, fun seeking, on a career path at 23 and already tired of boys. I hear all about video games, sports (guy turns on the baseball game after they get back to their hotel), quit his job, again! The list goes on and on.

Gentlemen, it is a target rich environment out there for the guy who has confidence, direction and manners. You don't have to go for missile lock every time. Go for tone. You decide if you engage or not. I believe if you have balls use them.

Right now there is no shortage of women half my age that want the above. There should be no way I am able to harvest the field the way I can. It goes against nature. What do I do? Open the door for them. Plan an evening. You will be amazed at how quickly the phone goes into the purse. Or the night stand.

The only dinner and a movie invite involves a rented projector and a flat outdoor wall. "Yes baby, I brought dinner." Gentlemen, we drive the bus. We make the stops. They want to ride.

You will get what you put out there. That being said, I need to get ready to pick up a younger woman for our date today. A nice hotel downtown, drinks on the roof, poolside and watching the fireworks. Oh yeah, room service.

BTW, meet a nurse. But be ready. She is.
          Last edited by FL318is; 07-05-2013, 02:19 PM.

Comment

^ well said
            ^M52B28^

Comment

It amazes how many adults are pathetically into video games.
              Originally posted by LJ851
              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post

holy sh*t don't even get me started...

overhearing some of my co-workers talking about some video game, and how late they were up playing etc etc...these are 30+ year old grown ass men.

like...grow up man children.

bonk your wives, go play sports instead
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                  +1

I gave up video games after the first Gran Turismo
                  If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I'm not saying people should give them up, I mean I grew up with video games and still play them from time to time. But the amount of adults that into video games more than I was as a kid never ceases to amaze me. I mean they make a Call of Duty edition Jeep that people actually bought. How sad is that.
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Well the target market now for games are guys in their late 20s to early 30's. People with expendable income without a family. I still play games regularly but never let it interfere with a social life. My last couple g/f's are the ones the bought my games as presents after i did something nice for them.

If you aren't an idiot you can actually find girls that like games too...

I think this thread is becoming a dead horse.
                      Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                      X