Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
    that time off the month?, that's okay
    Grammar and spelling. Lame come-back. You fail again. Go back to thinking about sucking dicks.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
    i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
     - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
      Grammar and spelling. Lame come-back. You fail again. Go back to thinking about sucking dicks.
      Now you're just trying to hurt my feelings. And I warn you, my feelings hurt very easily.
      ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
        Honestly, it's really nothing that should jeapordize my chances, but it definitely puts me back while I have been striving to get ahead. I tend to browse the internet at work and my boss knows it, it's no surprise. Just the fact that he brought it up again makes it a bigger issue than it already is. I still get my work done and handle more responsibilities than anyone that works with me so, like I said, it shouldn't jeapordize, just hinder.
        Well maybe the good thing about your co-worker doing this to you, is that it's a good wake-up call and reminder to focus on doing well at work.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
        i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
         - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

if its just that you surf the web occasionally I don't really see it as much of a problem as long as you aren't fapping away or anything

Comment

What were you doing that he snitched on you for?

he sounds like a duck
            sigpic

Comment

I would do this if I was supposed to know about this, but I was told from my supervisor about the email, who was also thrown under the bus as well. I think, like the others said, my boss will probably disregard what he had to say since he wasn't a reliable worker to begin with.

Gotcha. If he went on about numerous employee's I'm sure your boss will disregard it. If this guy had real issues with you, and your coworkers work ethic he would have brought them to light while he was still there. Some people are just shallow. Good luck though.
              91 318is M50 swapped
              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Honestly, it's really nothing that should jeapordize my chances, but it definitely puts me back while I have been striving to get ahead. I tend to browse the internet at work and my boss knows it, it's no surprise. Just the fact that he brought it up again makes it a bigger issue than it already is. I still get my work done and handle more responsibilities than anyone that works with me so, like I said, it shouldn't jeapordize, just hinder.
                Are you suppose to be working right now? Just carious and be honest.
                Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                  Are you suppose to be working right now? Just carious and be honest.
                  I am working right now. My work is done on a computer so my access to the internet is constant. However, my online time is not. Lol r3v is about the only thing I go on, other than emails.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                  Originally posted by scabzzzz
                  I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                  1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                  2002 325i - DD
                  2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

not reading this whole thing but if you were doing something that hinders your ability to get a better position its your own fault. He is a dick for calling everyone out and I see no real reason someone would pull that unless he quit as a result of the issues he saw and called out.
                    2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

I would leave it alone. I'm a big believer in karma, that snitch dude will get his.
                      - Josh
                      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                      Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Nobody likes a snitch.

Steal a bag of his garbage (such that it has envelopes etc with his name on it) and dump it along a road that has $500 fine for littering.
                        Then call in a littering violation from a payphone and provide a description of his vehicle and a partial license plate number.

LMAO. Just kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                          The world is full of assholes.

Get used to it and step up your game.
                          Best advice right here^^^^^
                          88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

OP - I'm going to guess you're in your 20's. Kinda sounds like it. My advice is to go sit on your hands and do nothing. If you still feel like you've been wronged in a month or two - then what you do is up to you. But something you'll learn in time is that instant reactions are never good. The lenses of time makes things much clearer.
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              OP - I'm going to guess you're in your 20's. Kinda sounds like it. My advice is to go sit on your hands and do nothing. If you still feel like you've been wronged in a month or two - then what you do is up to you. But something you'll learn in time is that instant reactions are never good. The lenses of time makes things much clearer.
                              This. Whenever I want to type up a "goddamn you're a waffleswaffleswaffleswafflestard!" message to someone I leave it in my drafts for a day and reread it before sending/deleting it. When you're not fuming mad you're able to think more clearly.
                              - Josh
                              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                              Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                                The lenses of time makes things much clearer.

good stuff.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X