Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are these mutually exclusive beliefs?

Comment

no not necessarily, just that there is definitive proof regarding hillary on numerous wrong doings, where the woman groping thing with trump is an allegation.

proof vs allegation

someone ignoring proof but ready to believe in unsubstantiated allegation
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

what is your definitive proof of hillary being a crook?

no theories, no accusations, just facts: go

Comment

well i anticipate you to be an apologist for hillary on this point

federal law requires sequestration and retention of all emails, you are not allowed to pick and choose

she had a private email server to avoid FOI laws. this was no accident, rather a plan

she bleached 33,000 emails in contravention of the law, later alleging they were all private, later been found to be "misleading" by the FBI

lied about having sent classified emails on an unprotected private email server

and on and on and on

she is at her heart dishonest

crook;
          informal
          a person who is dishonest or a criminal.
          synonyms: criminal, lawbreaker, offender, villain, delinquent, felon, convict, malefactor, culprit, wrongdoer; More
          Last edited by gwb72tii; 10-13-2016, 11:09 AM. Reason: because hillary is a crook
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
            Dishonest, absolutely, criminal, well, not according to the FBI.

Neither candidate is an out and out proven criminal, but both are very much so untrustworthy. For me, it boils down to a known quantity versus an unknown, and when it comes to something as important as being the top official in this country, I'll pick the predictable outcome.

Comment

#I'mWithHIm #BigFoot2016

Comment

well i anticipate you to be an apologist for hillary on this point

federal law requires sequestration and retention of all emails, you are not allowed to pick and choose

she had a private email server to avoid FOI laws. this was no accident, rather a plan

she bleached 33,000 emails in contravention of the law, later alleging they were all private, later been found to be "misleading" by the FBI

lied about having sent classified emails on an unprotected private email server

and on and on and on

crook;
                informal
                a person who is dishonest or a criminal.
                synonyms: criminal, lawbreaker, offender, villain, delinquent, felon, convict, malefactor, culprit, wrongdoer; More
                Nah, not an apologist, why would i need to be an apologist for someone i wont vote for?

personally, the email server is the main issue I have with her and i agree it was intentionally set up to blur the line between charity, personal communication and work emails.

too bad DJT is a fuckin' retard, he's going to make sure she gets elected.

Comment

well i', wondering why you would believe the allegations when you refuse to believe proof hillary is a crook?
                  Honestly I dont really have an opinion either way, I just like getting Republitards like you riled up. I do find it hilarious that according to you, these are just allegations, but somehow Bill is a serial rapist. Do you honestly not see the hypocrisy of your own views?

Comment

Let's be honest, the CIA has all 33k of her emails. It doesn't matter if she deleted them off her servers, you're not deleting anything you put online from their servers. If there was anything in there that the CIA didn't like, she wouldn't be running.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                      Let's be honest, the CIA has all 33k of her emails. It doesn't matter if she deleted them off her servers, you're not deleting anything you put online from their servers. If there was anything in there that the CIA didn't like, she wouldn't be running.

Really think so? Cause uh all it took was one visit from Mr.President a couple days before hearing and they found her not guilty... Gov believes she is only option to keep trump from winning and they will do so by any means necessary. I'm willing to bet every dollar i have and every dollar i make for rest of my life. If ted cruze or someone to that nature would of been sure fire win on republicans side or trump just not running at all. Hillary would of been Indicted for treason Willing to bet on it.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

33,000 Emails? How about 22 million?

What was it, four people killed in Benghazi leading to a ridiculous taxpayer-funded partisan witch-hunt? How about the 39 consular attacks-20 of which resulting in fatalities-which occurred during G.W. Bush's presidency? Where was the right-winger outrage then?

You all need to start discussing some issues that are actually relevant.
                        sigpic
                        1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                          Honestly I dont really have an opinion either way, I just like getting Republitards like you riled up. I do find it hilarious that according to you, these are just allegations, but somehow Bill is a serial rapist. Do you honestly not see the hypocrisy of your own views?
                          so why do you think i'm a R?
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
                            33,000 Emails? How about 22 million?

What was it, four people killed in Benghazi leading to a ridiculous taxpayer-funded partisan witch-hunt? How about the 39 consular attacks-20 of which resulting in fatalities-which occurred during G.W. Bush's presidency? Where was the right-winger outrage then?

You all need to start discussing some issues that are actually relevant.
                            yup it's bush's fault
                            lmao
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Because you're a hypocrite?

Comment

yup it's bush's fault
                                lmao
                                nope, just another example of manufactured outrage when hillary does something bad and when the republican party maintains a private email server for the entire whitehouse staff no investigation is conducted.

bush apologist, voted for mccain and romney, apparently voting for DJT even though he's not conservative in any sense of the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X