SoCal Meet @ Hooters & AZUSA CANYON RUN! JUNE 25TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal Meet @ Hooters & AZUSA CANYON RUN! JUNE 25TH

Hey guys... i haven't seen this posted, just figured i'd try to bring more awareness to it.. and see if anyone from here is going.

details:
    when: June 25th 2006, 11:30 AM
    What: meeting at 11:30 AM at Hooters of Ontario (http://hooters.know-where.com/hooter...e=457&address=) for lunch. (15-20% Discount!) We'll hang, have a photoshoot and then head out on the "non-spirited" cruise. Lots of M3's will be there from M3forums, so a good turnout is expected. Hope to see you guys there!

should be fun... if u need MORE info.
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

anyone going?

I am! even though there is a meet the day before... i needa meet people and get some ideas.

click to see more pics :-)

I guess I'll go
    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Im gonna try and make it if Im not dead, lol

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

hey mariano, that was today...i drove by around 1:30 and only saw to e46 m3s. so i went to the junkyard.

kyle
        1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
        DILLIGAF

Comment

Shit. My conception of time and days is so fucked since Europe. :(

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
          X