No announcement yet.

M20 pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^you can go ahead and take them. I'm going to get an 323i head.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

my pistons are designed for use with 325i rods, of which I also have a set for sale
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I bought a new set of 325i pistons for under 400 bucks. Use you Eta crank, rods slap an I head on and shave your block to compensate for the rod length. I know most of you wont agree with me on this, but it works. Very well too! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Swede-E30 View Post
          I bought a new set of 325i pistons for under 400 bucks. Use you Eta crank, rods slap an I head on and shave your block to compensate for the rod length. I know most of you wont agree with me on this, but it works. Very well too! :)
          What did you do about cam timing?

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I slightly moved the pin on the upper timing gear about 0.8mm. Best way would be to buy an adjustable timing gear.

Comment

Who sells adjustable timing gears for M20's

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

BMP and a few others sell them at a rip-off price. Other then that I've heard of a new web site called www.Google.com[/url], they might have it ;-)

Comment

This is a good place to look for this type of build

Comment

If I had had the money, I woulda gotten some Metric Mechanic pistons, but I'm just running my SuperEta pistons now :)
                    - Sean Hayes

Comment

Working...
                    X