X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
    2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Useful, I do wish it were more seamless but I knew what to expect when I bought it.

Comment

My SVS did its duty, its been fun, on to the next one..

HSU VTF15
        Last edited by keefy6; 11-30-2013, 07:40 PM.
        My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
        1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
        IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
        1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
          I 'see' your Calypso, and raise you my Orientblau-Metallic

Test drove her this morning, interior is awesome, clean, and loaded. No rust on doors/fuel-filler area/hatch, 128k mi. Yes, it's a pig of a 520i w/ 150-gutless-HP but I have plans for the spring already. Came with these alloys with summertires that'll be useful for one more season, and brand new snows on steelies(i'll be getting weaves asap). Starts right up with no noises whatsoever, the muffler is getting twangy but ill be rectifying that soon enough.

Also picked up this set this morning:

OZ Superleggera, 17x8, et40, ~15.7lbs. The ET is a bit too high for the E34(but perfect for a 5-lug E30) so I may just sell/trade them. I don't really want to run spacers.
          Last edited by MikeDE; 12-02-2013, 08:46 AM.
          -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Couldn't resist. I really wanted to run a SSD/HDD setup with all of my game files and windows on the SSD, but for $100 shipped I couldn't pass this up.

2tb SSHD, with a 7200rpm drive. Should be fun for now!

The SSD will just have to wait.

Link to Newegg where can be found for an awesome price.
            Buy Seagate Desktop SSHD ST1000DX001 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Solid State Hybrid Drive Bare Drive with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Early Xmas gift to myself
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	7161701
              '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
              '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
              '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
              '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                Love the new 5er man!

I just ended a long search for a wool overcoat in my size! Took me a full year to track down the perfect overcoat.
                good looking classic coat....from jeans to dress...

under 5 bills?
                I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

One of these:

Comment

Really helps keep the chill off in the garage. 15,000 BTU. Haven't used it much, but when I have, I have to shut it off after about 15 mins cause I get too hot in my single car garage when it's pointed right at me. Haven't tried to let it run for a longer time - but it will run for 40 hours or so on low. You need to be careful and crack a window for fresh air. And a carbon-monoxide detector is a good idea as well.

For $45 - totally worth it.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
                      good looking classic coat....from jeans to dress...

under 5 bills?
                      My friend picked it up down the road from Pendleton. I got it for under 100 shipped.

But my latest score is amazing! ROY Duck-1 Unsanforized duck canvas selvedge. The fabric has not been reproduced in over 75 years. The mill that made it comes out of Cone mills Greensboro, NC
                      They popped up on ebay in my size...cheaper than buying them new. Still the most expensive pants I have ever bought.

Also scored a Wallace & Barnes twill pullover.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by F34R; 12-02-2013, 11:17 AM.
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

100sqft of FatMat I'm tired of having hurting ears after a drive...
                        Attached Files
                        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                        Originally posted by roguetoaster
                        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

Really helps keep the chill off in the garage. 15,000 BTU. Haven't used it much, but when I have, I have to shut it off after about 15 mins cause I get too hot in my single car garage when it's pointed right at me. Haven't tried to let it run for a longer time - but it will run for 40 hours or so on low. You need to be careful and crack a window for fresh air. And a carbon-monoxide detector is a good idea as well.

For $45 - totally worth it.
                          One of these and a 5 gallon propane tank let me work on my car in the garage alllllll winter.
                          Last edited by ST1G; 12-03-2013, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Picked up a set of these, still need shipped though.:/

Comment

;D
                              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post

;D
                                I want!
                                Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X