No announcement yet.

the welding guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man I did not forget about you I will get some pics tomorrow of the rust I need some help with.. Thanks..

Comment

i haven't forgot about u bro, been tied up with work. maybe this Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by mrbeef612 View Post
        Hey man I did not forget about you I will get some pics tomorrow of the rust I need some help with.. Thanks..
        no problem :D

Originally posted by e30mpg View Post
        i haven't forgot about u bro, been tied up with work. maybe this Friday?
        yea bro hit me up

i feel so wanted <3 :giggle: hehe
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

Just got my exhaust leak welded up by this guy. Excellent work! Highly recommended!

Thanks again man. Enjoy the beer.

Comment

Originally posted by buguhrich View Post
            Just got my exhaust leak welded up by this guy. Excellent work! Highly recommended!

Thanks again man. Enjoy the beer.
            haha no problem dude! :D
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i am looking tight this weekend i will post some work i will be doing and will constantly update this thread with pics of my work

Comment

here's a pic of the seatbelt brackets he welded onto my sparco seat mount. nicely done, though you can't really see in the pic, lol...

Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
                Track/street e21 build
                visit Condor Speed Shop
                visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

and really, just look at the car in the background and you KNOW he must be a good welder :)

Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
                  Track/street e21 build
                  visit Condor Speed Shop
                  visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

He told me what his plans were for that 2002. That's going to be one badass car when it's finished

Comment

i welded up some akg pocket reinforcement plates and sway bar reinforcement and diff mount plate. on a clean 99 m3

Comment

i saw a guy who built a e30 for the pikes peak run bang out his sunroof and weld it on the roof or somethin like that. would u be able to help with a somewhat clean sunroof delete?
                        m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                        build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
                          i saw a guy who built a e30 for the pikes peak run bang out his sunroof and weld it on the roof or somethin like that. would u be able to help with a somewhat clean sunroof delete?
                          yea no problem!

Comment

Are you still offering your services?

Comment

Originally posted by profbooty View Post
                              Are you still offering your services?
                              pm me if you still interested i do a couple from time to time

Comment

still doing these around town

pics of recent work

Comment

Working...
                                X