Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know anything about this swapped e30 for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was looking at this car as well until I found this post. The seller definitely told me he did the swap himself and when I asked if he was a mechanic he said he has been working for BMW for 3 years as a mechanic at one dealership and now works at another BMW dealership. I'm not going to mention the names. Should have known when he talked more about the stereo system and what car's it could "beat". Could anyone PM me what they actually heard if they don't mind. I really don't mind a project at the right price. And this post takes me out of lurker status for the past year or so :D.....oh and he also mentioned that this was his 3rd swap

Comment

If anyone is interested in a a report on this car, my shop is not too far and can do a PPI. Otherwise the only information that I have was posted previously.
      My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Fair enough you're a business owner and deserve to get paid for you knowledge and skills.....How much do you charge for PPI?

I'm going to propose something to him, frankly I doubt he'll take me up on it but.... He would meet me at your shop and he would pay for the PPI unless we made a deal based on your evaluation of the car and it's fair market value.

Comment

Working...
        X