• Show
Clear All

Looking for a good 3.73 lsd.
    sigpic

Leave Feedback here:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=261541

Comment

Anyone want to trade a 3.25 lsd for my 4.10 lsd +cash
      Last edited by PimpinWalrus; 02-22-2015, 10:14 AM.
      '86 Delphin 335i turbo -
      '88 Schwarz 325i -
      '94 w124 e420 -
      Turbo m30b35 Build Thread

Comment

looking for a late model plastic bumper in any color, just good condition. RVA
        - 90 325is

Comment

Looking for a i complete exhaust Lmk

Comment

Tweeter pods! Don't care if they work or not.

Comment

i need a late model sedan driver door and driver side front fender!

Comment

Alpine white trunk lid, square, should be dent free or require minimal prep if painting necessary.

Comment

Need a delphin grey driver side coupe fender

Comment

WTB: sport seats and rear ski pass seat back

Looking for a rear seat back with ski pass and front sports seats. Condition of material doesn't matter but foam must be good and frame rust free. Located in Chesapeake. Ready to buy and willing to travel a bit for the right parts!

Comment

Looking for a getrag 240 out of an m10 car.
                      = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

Originally posted by totheredline View Post
                        Looking for a getrag 240 out of an m10 car.
                        I have a Getrag 220 if you're interested.

Comment

Is that a 4 speed??
                          = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

Originally posted by tbshadow
                            If anyone's got a set of strut tubes they're willing to get rid of cheap.

Previous owner beat in the tubes to put wider tires on. Now my struts are shot and I can't get the inserts out. I don't mind spending some money on good struts but I'm not looking to rebuild the entire suspension.
                            PM'd
                            sigpic
                            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

WTB: Small case 4.10 LSD

Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks!
                              sigpic
                              BMW e30 318is
                              BMW e30 318iC
                              BMW e28 528is
                              Range Rover HSE
                              Ferrari F355 GTB

Comment

FS: $600 m20b25 w/ ~190k miles and getrag 260/5

I did an m30b35 swap on my convertible, so I have the old engine and trans for sale. They both came out of my 1989 325i vert and rean/drove with no problems. I just wanted to do something funky and get more power, so I started swapping. I want $300 for each.

Engine: m20b25 with roughly 190,xxx miles. I just replaced the oil pan gasket and gave it an oil change (~20 miles on it). The alternator was replaced within the last 2 or 3 years. The power steering pump was replaced in 2009. The starter was replaced maybe a year or two ago. it will come with all of the accessories but the AC compressor and injector plug wires. I forgot to take a video of it running before taking it apart, but it ran great.

Transmission: g260/5 with the same amount of miles. It will come with a clutch/pressure plate that has decent life. I can also throw in a pivot pin, pivot arm, throwout bearing, and retainer clip if you want (but they should all be replaced while the trans is out of the car). I replaced the reverse light switch in 2008. I replaced the shift selector shaft seal, the outbut flange seal, and it got a fluid flush and refill using Redline MTL in 2012. It shifted great with no syncro problems. You will need an output flange since I used it for my m30 swap. Also, you will notice that the driver side rear mount has a broken tab. I've driven it for years like that with no problems.
                                sigpic
                                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                                X