Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post

Comment

Lionlel, is it you?

Comment

Good luck at the boat ramp lol
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

no fuckin way.. the tow hitch for our e30's is rated for like 2000lbs, 150lb tongue weight. Which I can exceed just by stepping on the hitch. That trunk and spare well sheet metal seems good enough to move a few sheets of drywall, but never would I try that boat. The back of your e30's gonna look like a 90's taurus.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
          If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Reminds me of that vid of the guy towing a car & trailer followed by epic fail.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
              no fuckin way.. the tow hitch for our e30's is rated for like 2000lbs, 150lb tongue weight. Which I can exceed just by stepping on the hitch. That trunk and spare well sheet metal seems good enough to move a few sheets of drywall, but never would I try that boat. The back of your e30's gonna look like a 90's taurus.
              The boat is clearly not hitched to the e30

Originally posted by cabriodster87
              "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
              Originally posted by Kershaw
              i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

"This 2012 M5 was traveling at a top speed (approximately 190mph/300kmh) when the driver lost control of the car as he braked and swerved to avoid a car. As the driver of the M5 swerved to avoid a car which joined the highway aggressively (without noticing the oncoming BMW), the M5 struck the divider, bounced off and shot across the highway, where it flipped several times on the grass at the side of the A81.

The 60 year old driver, 20 year old passenger, and a dog were all seriously injured, but are alive. Judging by the severity of the damage to the car, it’s a testament to the M5’s safety technology that no one was instantly killed."
                Originally posted by HarryPotter
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

^^ Not too many people can tell that story.
                  I was driving down the autobahn in a people mover 170kmh and got passed by an e39 m5 doing at least 250. Though the abahn is really safe, these speeds are very hard to judge from the slower car and the fast cars are covering such distances in so little time, they're often overlooked (or unnoticed). The most frequent cause of motorcycle deaths over here.

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post

Comment

I wish I had more info on this

Comment

Transaction Feedback: -click here
                      [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                      [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

"This 2012 M5 was traveling at a top speed (approximately 190mph/300kmh) when the driver lost control of the car as he braked and swerved to avoid a car. As the driver of the M5 swerved to avoid a car which joined the highway aggressively (without noticing the oncoming BMW), the M5 struck the divider, bounced off and shot across the highway, where it flipped several times on the grass at the side of the A81.

The 60 year old driver, 20 year old passenger, and a dog were all seriously injured, but are alive. Judging by the severity of the damage to the car, it’s a testament to the M5’s safety technology that no one was instantly killed."
                        Wtf is a 60 year old doing 190 anyway? Must have been putting the hammer down mid-stroke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor37 View Post
                          Wtf is a 60 year old doing 190 anyway? Must have been putting the hammer down mid-stroke.
                          Running late for the early bird special at Golden Corral.

Comment

Originally posted by riverdale21 View Post
                            Running late for the early bird special at Golden Corral.
                            Might of been doing a top speed run with the black M3 in the first picture.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian Performance View Post
                                Might of been doing a top speed run with the black M3 in the first picture.
                                The car which cut off the M5 did not stop and fled the scene of the accident. The M6 and M3 on the scene belong to the M5 owner's sons, who were traveling with the M5 at the time of the accident. One of the sons, seeing smoke coming from the M5's engine after the crash, was able to prevent any more danger by using an extinguisher on the engine.
                                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                                X