• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so US Gov't gave immunity to staffer that set up

the server.

So is the indictment coming?
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

I hope so, Someone shouldnt get away with being a criminal or being negligent just because they are part of a dynasty of politicians.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Agreed. Something needs to be done about this to set an example. Working in the technology industry as well as in a SOX controlled environment (you know, regulated by the same government mentioned above), I find it appalling at how ignorant they are with security but have no issue setting standards for everyone else that they obviously can't follow themselves, let alone fully understand.

Comment

Originally posted by GAbOS View Post
        Agreed. Something needs to be done about this to set an example. Working in the technology industry as well as in a SOX controlled environment (you know, regulated by the same government mentioned above), I find it appalling at how ignorant they are with security but have no issue setting standards for everyone else that they obviously can't follow themselves, let alone fully understand.
        I can't even imagine what would happen if I copied work emails to a personal computer...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

from the Bernie thread

Originally posted by me
          Dnc wants errrrr needs hilldog in the joy seat to continue on with current policy and rhetoric. Sanders is a big unforeseen threat to that outcome..... you do the math
          And its seems its not the the DNC is all donors that have been giving to the "Clinton foundation" that are involved in almost every thing in one way or another that dont want their bought and paid off canidate to miss the big show.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

an indictment could not happen to a nicer lady.
            one of the secret emails on her server was the travel itinerary of Ambassador Stevens just a few days before he was killed in Libya
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X