Raceland Coil Overs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raceland Coil Overs

I wanted if anyone has any personal experiences with Raceland springs and coil over set up? If so what are your thoughts on the stiffness, drop, and overall performance.
    I just discovered these and they are super easy to install and not very expensive but are they quality. I'm looking for a street set up because I doubt that my car will ever see any track days so I just want a good drop and solid performance.

If anyone can chime in and give me some feed back I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance
    I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
    1989 325i Alpine White

From personal experience, i'm going to say no.

Had a friend that had these on his car and the ride was real soft and crappy.

Maybe if you used your own shocks/inserts (camaro rears/bilsteins fronts) with the raceland adjuster & springs might be decent.

Just my 2 cents.

ps: did you grab a set from the pyrite junkyard?
    Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

they are absolutely horrible. they are soft, bouncy and poorly made.

save the extra few buck and buy used HR Race and good shocks. or at least get BCs. but friends dont let friens buy Raceland/JOMs
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
        From personal experience, i'm going to say no.

Had a friend that had these on his car and the ride was real soft and crappy.

Maybe if you used your own shocks/inserts (camaro rears/bilsteins fronts) with the raceland adjuster & springs might be decent.

Just my 2 cents.

ps: did you grab a set from the pyrite junkyard?
        Actually I did not grab them from the Pyrite salvage yard. I saw them on CL and researched them.
        Your 2 cents are deeply appreciated. I do have billies all around but the set up was just super easy and simple. I guess you get what you pay for right.

Thanks arda...

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          they are absolutely horrible. they are soft, bouncy and poorly made.

save the extra few buck and buy used HR Race and good shocks. or at least get BCs. but friends dont let friens buy Raceland/JOMs
          Lol... thank for that bro. I'm going to look for some HR spring as I've heard good things about them. Cool beans bro.

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Working...
          X