No announcement yet.

Wanted: 4 door plastic bumper shell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 86 325e 4 door shell... lots of parts are sold but it's a solid shell with no damage or rust. Have title as well. Located in Snohomish, Washington.
    PM me if interested.
    Thanks
    "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Originally posted by drulle View Post
      I have a 86 325e 4 door shell... lots of parts are sold but it's a solid shell with no damage or rust. Have title as well. Located in Snohomish, Washington.
      PM me if interested.
      Thanks
      You have a PM!

Comment

BUMP again. Haven't found anything yet. Lots of leads, but nothing solid.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I'm revising this for a project. I want a shell! Not running cars. This project will make this car no longer an E30 and I dont want to destroy and perfectly good rig.

Comment

*poke* I just dont want to tear apart a perfectly good E30 to build my project. I've got the engine, the transmission, the AWD system (which will take some serious work). Steering wheel, race buckets.

And I ordered a shit load of electronics. I want to be able to diagnose ANY part of the car from my tablet. It'll be fun.

Comment

Anyone? Shell, half built, full cars, anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaotter View Post
                  Anyone? Shell, half built, full cars, anything.
                  I will have a 91 4 door shell available shortly, message me if you are interested.

Thanks,
                  Josh

Comment

Working...
                  X