No announcement yet.

San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for the meet today, see you guys soon!
    - Christian
    BMW M3 E46 | Carbon Black Metallic | Gray Nappa | 6MT | SMG | 40% Tint | Full LED Interior/Exterior | Michelin PSS 275/30/19 square set up
    https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoBmwMeet

Comment

good times

Comment

Found this BMW meet and BBQ on the forums, its open to everyone, so lets go there! Its on August 18, we leave at 10am from San marcos

Meeting by in n out san marcos. (between Jamba Juice and Lowes)
        583 Grand Ave, San Marcos, CA 92078
        We leave at 10AM sharp.

We're taking interstate 5, Highway 1 and then onto state route 55.

Destination: TeWinkle Park in Costa Mesa
        970 Arlington Drive
        Costa Mesa, CA 92626
        Event starts at 11am

It will be a potluck style BBQ so everyone please contribute, please just be creative and bring something we can all enjoy. (let's not make it one of those BBQs where everyone brings a bag of chips)

questions? 760 274 4229
        - Christian
        BMW M3 E46 | Carbon Black Metallic | Gray Nappa | 6MT | SMG | 40% Tint | Full LED Interior/Exterior | Michelin PSS 275/30/19 square set up

Comment

San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet takes place every Last Saturday of the month from 7 pm to 9 pm at the San Marcos In-N-Out.
          Our Mission is to Bring BMW Enthusiasts together, all BMW car models and enthusiasts are welcome wether new, old, modded, or stock. The only rule is to be respectful in the parking lot.

DETAILS/INFO
          August 31, 2013
          6:00pm-8:00pm
          In-N-Out
          583 Grand Avenue
          San Marcos, CA 92078

Feel free to call or text my number if you have questions. 760 274 4229

If you use facebook please "like" us so we can better communicate with you in the future, make sure to check out this month's event page:

San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet takes place every Last Saturday of the month from 7 pm to 9 pm at the San Marcos In-N-Out. Our Mission is to Bring BMW Enthusiasts together, all BMW...
          - Christian

Comment

Bump for the meet tonight, see you guys later
            - Christian

Comment

San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet takes place every Last Saturday of the month from 7 pm to 9 pm at the San Marcos In-N-Out.
              Our Mission is to Bring BMW Enthusiasts together, all BMW car models and enthusiasts are welcome wether new, old, modded, or stock. The only rule is to be respectful in the parking lot.

DETAILS/INFO
              September 28, 2013
              6:00pm-8:00pm
              In-N-Out
              583 Grand Avenue
              San Marcos, CA 92078

Feel free to call or text my number if you have questions. 760 274 4229

If you use facebook please "like" us so we can better communicate with you in the future, make sure to check out this month's event page:

Event in San Marcos, CA by San Diego BMW Meet on Saturday, September 28 20135 posts in the discussion.
              - Christian

Comment

how is the turnout with these?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                  how is the turnout with these?
                  our turn out has been growing nice and steady. In the last few months we've had about 20- 30 people attend each meet the last few months, good variety between new and older BMW's. It would be cool to see more E30's, everyone seems to crowd around them. A lot of different E30's have shown up throughout the months, but they just gotta show up at the same time .

here are some
                  - Christian

Comment

Awesome, I may just have to roll through this sat with my buddy!

Gives us an excuse to eat at our favorite restaurant

Comment

Awesome, I may just have to roll through this sat with my buddy!

Gives us an excuse to eat at our favorite restaurant
                      sweet, i look forward to meeting you
                      - Christian

Comment

Going to C&C in Irvine in the morning. Depending on the progress with the M3 during the day I may swing by with the M5 in the evening.

Comment

I reckon I can show up now that I have a e32 735iL. Ha! ($200 FTW).

Just starting out and looking for an e30. Wish I had my grandpappy's old L7. Show cars from the factory, at least to me.
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                            I reckon I can show up now that I have a e32 735iL. Ha! ($200 FTW).

Just starting out and looking for an e30. Wish I had my grandpappy's old L7. Show cars from the factory, at least to me.
                            I have a super clean e30 I will sell you for $2800 plus the drivetrain from that e32 ;)

Comment

I have a super clean e30 I will sell you for $2800 plus the drivetrain from that e32 ;)
                              If I had the cash I would do it. With everything I do, it is cash strapped and slowwwwwww.

That's what I get for being a tightwad accountant.
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Damnit. Let me know when you want to get rid of that drivetrain.

Comment

Working...
                                X