Some photos of my E30/2002 specific custom roof racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fakeplstctrees View Post
    Sorry to hijack a two year old thread, I have a few questions for you. First off, it's evident that you put an insane amount of time and thought into this design/build. They're truly beautiful! Any chance of seeing some pics of a rack on the E30? Maybe even with a bike hooked up to it?

Basically, I'm looking for a suggestion or two from the problem solving MacGyver of E30 roof rack world.
    Thanks man! I actually don't have any pics of a bike mounted to my roof racks but there is a really nice E30 rocking the black framed rack in the pictures above. Here are a few examples:

Also, I did make one other custom rack last year for a special 2002 which is still being built but will hopefully debut soon. Has a basket and custom ski mounts for 3 sets of ski's:

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
    --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder;4774339[img
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2881/33891478120_49ecdfbaa1_z.jpg[/img]
      Jesus this car is gorgeous. A little to stanced for my taste, but still a clean car none the less. I've always wanted one of your roof racks, but I know they can't be cheap.
      My Garage
      2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
      1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
      1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
      Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

This is absolutely beautiful work! This is a rack I WOULD put on my car. I need one for biking but can't bring myself to put one on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post

Thanks man! I actually don't have any pics of a bike mounted to my roof racks but there is a really nice E30 rocking the black framed rack in the pictures above. Here are a few examples:

[/img]
          Hey i know this thread is almost 4 years old now (i think im lazy and didn't count) but i love the rack, it's amazing. i really want to put one on my E30 that will be a drift build. I was wondering if i could contact you to commission one and how much that would be. it's a great product and the concept is very cool

Comment

Originally posted by Synr View Post
            Hey i know this thread is almost 4 years old now (i think im lazy and didn't count) but i love the rack, it's amazing. i really want to put one on my E30 that will be a drift build. I was wondering if i could contact you to commission one and how much that would be. it's a great product and the concept is very cool
            he posted on the 16th so is still active

Comment

Working...
            X