Let's see your morning commute.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

Someday I will make it to AK...... SOMEDAY..................... I just dont think I will ever come back
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      ^

Someday I will make it to AK...... SOMEDAY..................... I just dont think I will ever come back

Alive or wanting to come back? Lol

Comment

Technically this is on my way home but it's still pretty awesome!

Comment

Sunset
          Attached Files

Comment

My morning commute

I drive along this river for about 15 miles of my commute, a great drive.
            Attached Files

Comment

Meanwhile, back in the real world...

'84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
              '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

thunderstorm northwest of oklahoma city.

unedited. 12500 iso. f4.6 @1.5 seconds. (hand held with image stabilization to dampen the vibrations from the airplane)
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Fuck me! That is beautiful!

Completely jealous right now. The most ridiculous thing I've seen at work is human blood and pieces splattered down the side of a locomotive. Not really beautiful, or something I want to see.

I apologize for killing the vibe, I've been drinking, and really shouldn't post.
                  Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 05-27-2016, 07:16 PM.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

the US always gets the best storms. A storm in australia consists of 100K winds and 10 minutes of rain. Yeehaa

just a bit more lightning and thunder is all I ask
                    Boris - 89 E30 325i
                    84- E30 323i

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      Fuck me! That is beautiful!

Completely jealous right now. The most ridiculous thing I've seen at work is human blood and pieces splattered down the side of a locomotive. Not really beautiful, or something I want to see.

I apologize for killing the vibe, I've been drinking, and really shouldn't post.
                      ah man....thats terrible! suicide by train?
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

We've had a couple suicides, those aren't so bad other than being sad.

There's on that stands out though. A young girl was walking down the tracks with a hood up and earphones on. She did it every day on the way to work, but one of the trains was late.

Every other day she was in the clear, the train that hit her usually had gone through before she started walking (got off another train and walked to work from the station.). It was early on a foggy morning, the train was late, and she never even saw it coming.

People really underestimate these things, sure, freight trains are loud with their square wheels and rickety cars. Our passenger trains don't have any flat spots and are equipped with a good suspension system. They will sneak right up on you, especially when coasting and the engine is idling, or when the cab car is first and the engine is in the back. When they leave the yard in the morning you will see them moving before you hear anything.
                        No E30 Club
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Drive in this morning. Not much to look at in the photo, but I love starting early and driving while the Sun comes up.

No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                            There's on that stands out though. A young girl was walking down the tracks
                            Well my morning is ruined. So sad. I can't imagine what a conductor/engineer has to go through. I understand that a train engineer sees more more suicides then any other occupation.

------------------------

To lighten the mood - this is how I get to my Mom's house. It's an island in the PNW. Not exactly a commute, but I go there twice a month. Had to stop talking the e30 there as at low/high ties there isn't enough clearance to get over the dock.
                            Last edited by george graves; 05-28-2016, 08:43 AM.
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Downtown Tulsa, looking from the NW side. I drive by it every morning. I work out by the airport. So the really cool thing is we have a National Guard division here, so almost daily the F-16s? go out on training runs or whatever and turn right over the top of our building, it's insane.

And also right by the amateur baseball team stadium, directly behind the shot is highway. The nets to stop foul balls almost touch the highway.

Also, you'll notice the BOK Tower (the tallest building) and it's eerie resemblance to the original WTC buildings? It's basically a 1/2 scale version of one of the towers, same architects and construction and everything.
                              Last edited by z31maniac; 05-28-2016, 12:14 PM.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I used to have the same soul-crushing commute as noid (Hwy 401 in Toronto) every morning. Now that I work from home out in the country, here’s what it looks like through the window on the roads around here on the days I need to go somewhere:

Photo credits: Shock(/\)ave :)
                                1994 E30 316i Design Edition Touring / 1991 E30 318is / 1992 E34 M5
                                Instagram: @ro4d_runn3r

Comment

Working...
                                X