Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    I mentioned that already and it has been ignored in totality
    Damn dude, I'm sorry. Normally I read all posts in thread before commenting. it's a pet peeve of mine. I have no valid reason to explain myself.

except it's true, and needs re-iteration.

Comment

Maybe you guys should get out and help continue the frantic protests that have been ongoing since the election results came in. I'm sure that'll intimidate the other side into action (or inaction) like it would have for Bush (either of them)... ;D

I am continually - and very sadly, which is indicative of the state of politics today - amazed at the fact that the agreement that contract which was created with his voters has been followed to the letter thus far.

With these orders in place, congress could certain create new laws to reinforce them, though the Republican congress has proven willfully utterly inept at stopping the progressive/regressive agenda: they hadn't even drafted a rough framework for the replacement of the A.C.A. after 4 years, proving they had zero intent to actually repeal it. It's no wonder their voters want them driven out.

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
        Damn dude, I'm sorry. Normally I read all posts in thread before commenting. it's a pet peeve of mine. I have no valid reason to explain myself.

except it's true, and needs re-iteration.
        different thread same topic
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by BECKSTER View Post
          Why is that?
          Because I think building a border wall will help keep out drugs and people who will harm innocent American's?

Because I think halting immigration like Obama might so slow things down and give us a chance to recheck and improve the vetting process?
          But you didnt say any of those things, you just made a personal attack with no content

Comment

How is that even going to be accomplished though? My grandmother has told me stories of traveling over to East Berlin for shopping because the goods were cheaper over there, apparently everyone did it.

Walls don't stop anything. They just create animosity.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

ahhh jeeeeez! i guess agent let you out of your cage. time will tell if that proves wise or not. i'm betting on it being a bad idea.

i assume you started this thread to stir the pot a bit? well, the election is over. your douchebag lost. another one won instead. can't be any worse, only different. do we really need to hash this over any more? are you like 18 years old or something?
              Last edited by flyboyx; 02-11-2017, 12:52 AM.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

It's awfully quiet in here. I guess it's no fun complaining about golf trips, criticizing America, bombing in the Middle East, legislative failure, etc. when there's not a black Democrat in office. Now it's a Republican doing it so there's nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by BECKSTER View Post
                  Why is that?
                  Because I think building a border wall will help keep out drugs and people who will harm innocent American's?
                  Why would we want to keep out drugs? Asshole.
                  Last edited by ahrensNW; 04-15-2017, 06:01 PM.
                  Hank Ahrens
                  1984 Alpine Coupe
                  1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
                    LOL- the President acts to improve vetting for immigrants from countries on a list compiled by the Obama administration and the hysterical Left cries "Muslim immigration Ban".

and OP could use a better understanding of the internal Mexican politics that encourage illegal immigration. ethnic Spaniards seek the cleanse their country of "Indios"

MAGA 304-227
                    He did not act to improve dick. He attacked a complex issue with a oversimplified view of the problem with out a thought or logical plan and messed a bunch of legal citizens and residents international travel. In addition to that his rhetoric created tension between races. It can clearly observed there was no thought put into attacking Syria or sending a fleet to North Korea. China and Russia put that bitch in check, so it was back to picking on the brown people in the middle east. Awesome job.

Comment

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
                      He did not act to improve dick. He attacked a complex issue with a oversimplified view of the problem with out a thought or logical plan and messed a bunch of legal citizens and residents international travel. In addition to that his rhetoric created tension between races. It can clearly observed there was no thought put into attacking Syria or sending a fleet to North Korea. China and Russia put that bitch in check, so it was back to picking on the brown people in the middle east. Awesome job.
                      so where's the complex issue with improved vetting of immigrants from countries with active terrorist organizations hostile to the USA identified by our own brown skinned President? and too bad with messing with travel plans. get over it, it's a big fucked up world

edit: 8 years of a modern day Neville Chamberlin being head of the USA led to Trump's tomahawking of Syria. Obama's lack of a backbone, of following through with "promises" to act when Syria crossed a red line ia why Trump did what he did. Hoorah
                      Last edited by gwb72tii; 04-17-2017, 07:41 PM.
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        so where's the complex issue with improved vetting of immigrants from countries with active terrorist organizations hostile to the USA identified by our own brown skinned President? and too bad with messing with travel plans. get over it, it's a big fucked up world

edit: 8 years of a modern day Neville Chamberlin being head of the USA led to Trump's tomahawking of Syria. Obama's lack of a backbone, of following through with "promises" to act when Syria crossed a red line ia why Trump did what he did. Hoorah
                        he went to congress and they said don't do it

republicans overwhelmingly support military strikes in syria when they are done by a republican president but not under a democrat

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post

republicans overwhelmingly support military strikes in syria when they are done by a republican president but not under a democrat

It has been long established that it is within the President's authority to limit immigration from wherever he chooses. I would argue Trump didn't appeal because gorsuch hadn't been appointed/confirmed.
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                            It has been long established that it is within the President's authority to limit immigration from wherever he chooses. I would argue Trump didn't appeal because gorsuch hadn't been appointed/confirmed.
                            what does this have to do with my post that you quoted

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

i was clearly talking about obama taking the issue of syria up with congress, which is why i posted that chart. i'm not talking about the ban.

Comment

Working...
                                X