No announcement yet.

Free stuff for you suckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What condition is the Supersprint muffler in? I'm just south of you in Seattle so I could be interested in swinging up to you in Lynnwood within the next few days.
    '90 325is + S52

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
      So looking over the exhausts, I do have a 2.5 exhaust with resonator and some random dual exhaust, stock looking muffler. When the parts car ran, it was quiet. The thing is banged up, and it would need to be welded onto your existing set up if you wanted to use it.

I also have a Supersprint exhaust that needs some patching up, but could potentially be a cool setup. let me know.

Refer to above. If Stephen passes on any of this, you can have next crack at it

I'd like the 2.5" setup if possible, i think i can probably make it work for the time being. The super spring would be cool, but ill let someone else at that. Ill PM you, unfortunately out of town this weekend.

Comment

Brad, would you be willing to pull the output flange off the G260 and mail it to one of my customers? He's in need of it for a conversion he's doing.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          I'd like the 2.5" setup if possible, i think i can probably make it work for the time being. The super spring would be cool, but ill let someone else at that. Ill PM you, unfortunately out of town this weekend.
          PM'd you

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Brad, would you be willing to pull the output flange off the G260 and mail it to one of my customers? He's in need of it for a conversion he's doing.

Im out of town this weekened, but let me look into that for you after i get back Austin.
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
            Yo.

Got alot of stuff that i'd like to part with. Most of this stuff will be for free or really stupid cheap.

-G260 (has bent detents)
            I'm interested in the whole tranny if it's available. Which detents? Need a complete overhaul?

Thanks -

Comment

Is the exhaust still available

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X