• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A rockstar is born

Ted Cruz, senator, Texas
    good stuff
    criticizing the Republicans

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

I must say I did enjoy that
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

That was nice. And being from Texas am glad what he said aligns with my views.
      sigpic

Comment

Beast
        1991 318is ---230K - DD
        1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
        so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

I have to agree with him that he is one of the many "whacko birds" in the senate. Like most rockstars, nice to listen to, but don't expect an intelligent conversation.
          sigpic

Comment

There are many rock stars out there that seem to have been able to hold intelligent conversations on many things, Uncle Ted, Brett Michels, Gene Simmons to name a few off the top of my head

Or are you more of a Bono guy
            Last edited by mrsleeve; 05-28-2013, 03:17 AM.
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

^ More of a Lennon guy.
              sigpic

Comment

Is it the peace and love hippy bull shit or the ties to marxists that garner your fancy

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                  I have to agree with him that he is one of the many "whacko birds" in the senate. Like most rockstars, nice to listen to, but don't expect an intelligent conversation.
                  be more specific please.
                  what in his speech did you not agree with?
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

The guy truly believes we shouldn't raise the debt ceiling and believes the majority of republicans agree with him. The reality is, if they pass the 51 vote rule it will kick them in the ass when (if) they're in power next round. It's essentially handcuffing the congress to the desires of the minority "whacko birds" that are in it. I think we already have plenty of that already. And besides, I don't think the majority of Republicans are so dumb to feel the way he does about the debt ceiling, though they may say they do to attract retarded voters such as yourself and sleeve.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X