This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M3 Ryan View Post
    Open bleed screw and fill coolant bottle until in comes out of screw. Possibly need to remove thermostat and drill tiny bleed hole at top of it to aid in flow and bleeding. Might just have large air pocket trapped at water pump. Should have steady coolant flow from bleed screw!
    Yep, already tried that. This is the weirdest thing!
    Reminds me exactly of my e36 cooling system issues, what a nightmare that turned out to be! It was a stupid plugged heater temp control valve that trapped air in the system.
    This seems very much like the same thing.

What time is the your EuroSunday meet?
    1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
    1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
    1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
    1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
    2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
    2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
    2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
    2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

8-11am Sunday. I wonder if you got a bad water pump and it's not circulating...
      '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
      '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
      '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
      iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
      sigpic

Comment

Either tow it to ryan or i would check all six spark plugs. one should be white. my money is on an internal head crack. as the engine warms, the crack expands and then pressure from the cylinder enters the cooling system.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
          Well shit it's half off day at pick n pull, the one in oakland only had a clapped out vert, no other e30s. Figured I'd save somebody a trip lol

You know they list their inventory online right? It's not the most reliable but it saves you going to the yard for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
            You know they list their inventory online right? It's not the most reliable but it saves you going to the yard for nothing.
            Yea but Oakland is hella lazy and never updates on time, sometimes not at all. I check row52 and the website. Neither place had listed the 745i I found, or a few other cars that I've noticed. Also I try to get to stuff while it's in the "do not enter" section, or on the ground waiting to be fork-lifted onto it's blocks. Going in person is totally worth it.

Gotta bend the rules a little to have shiney things.
            Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Yeah the inventory list is a bit shitty. Doesn't specify model, just 3 series, 5 series etc.

Comment

Asuh doodz
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

^ done crashing bmws for 2017?
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                    ^ done crashing bmws for 2017?
                    Naaaaa, the 135 should be done and back on the road in about 3 weeks 👍
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

Carson-- Nice car!! I have a set of strut braces for a GD chassis if you want them, for the high high price of $beer. Probably an O2 sensor or two also that I don't need anymore, if they're the same as the Legacy ones. Pretty sure that's all the Subaru gear I have anymore.
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                        Carson-- Nice car!! I have a set of strut braces for a GD chassis if you want them, for the high high price of $beer.
                        Thanks man! Name your beer and how many you require and I'll plan a day trip!
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                          Thanks man! Name your beer and how many you require and I'll plan a day trip!
                          6 pack of Pilsner Urquell and all my Subaru parts are yours!
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                            6 pack of Pilsner Urquell and all my Subaru parts are yours!
                            Ewwwwwwww but okay!
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

Anyone here attending chabot college? Have seen quite a few e30's and an e28 535is. I have the Cammed POS red e30 on team dynamics. Just figured I'd see if anyone is on here
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't attend Chabot college, but I think I've seen your e30 driving around San Mateo. There's a handful of e30s running around San Mateo it seems. There's a bronzit 88' coupe I see driving to work quite a bit around town, may have a roll bar and a loud exhaust.

The army is growing!

Comment

Working...
                                X