This is Sofie- Now w/ 5 lug and MT-2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
    Ouch dude. But mew MT2 and paint at the same time wow. Tough on the wallet and wonderful to the eyes :-)

Pix please!
    Soon. I have to finish installing it and making the write up. Possibly even templates if I can swing them.

Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
    I like the seats a lot. I can't wait when you are finish the car.
    I love the seats too and I think the best part is they are so freaking comfy. Hands down better than the same sport seats in leather IMO.

Comment

Quite the project I am sure it will be amazing when it's finished
      1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
      2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
      2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

amazing project. stoked to see the finished car

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
          Huzzah! Hardtop!

Been enjoying this thread. Impressive amount of work and attention to detail!

But i wonder: Are three weed whackers and two leaf blowers enough?

Comment

Such a fine build, keep up the great work!

Comment

Just read through the whole tread and I'm dying for an update!!!!

Comment

"Made in China":p

Comment

Well a crap ton of money was spent rebuilding the engine and going back with new everything and ARP hardware. The bottom end is sitting in the car again as of two weeks ago. Paint still hasn't been sorted as we can seem to find a shop that has time to mess with it. I've removed the headliner out out of the hardtop (smelled like smoke) and fixed a few things on it. Otherwise the car is in the same state as its been since last year. School and my new little business venture have taken up all of my time. My 4 door is in the middle of a 24v swap as well and I hope to have that drivable by the end of the month time allowing.

Comment

Originally posted by E30NJ View Post
                    "Made in China":p

New one says Germany. :P

Comment

Great work, great useful info!!! I am right in the middle of swap and already got few notes, Thx.

Comment

Nice work on this build

Comment

It runs! Pics of the engine rebuild to come soon. :)

Comment

Hey lookie, I was deemed worthy to be on Jalopnik!

Often to save a couple dollars, driveway mechanics and DIY-ers attempt to tackle a relatively small project or mod on their own. Sometimes they bite off more than they can chew. These are the 10 worst automotive repairs you, our Jalopnik readers, have attempted.

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
                              Hey lookie, I was deemed worthy to be on Jalopnik!

http://jalopnik.com/the-ten-most-hel...tte-1728396569
                              Bump, you deserve recognition, I deserve Reddit gold.

I look forward to reading the whole thing Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                                Bump, you deserve recognition, I deserve Reddit gold.

I look forward to reading the whole thing Sunday.
                                Shame on you bumping my thread! You're reminding people I still haven't updated anything! :(

Comment

Working...
                                X