What a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a joke

Reminds me of a little man compensating for some insecurity issues.
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Wanna fight abboutit?

I almost wish one of their little salvos would fly so we have a reason to wipe Pyongyang off the map.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Is it me, or when you see that guy you just want to laugh........ Napoleon complex :hitler:
      sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

I really truly don't get it.

Does N Korea actually intend on attacking the US? If so, do they realize that they will be turned into a consistent smelly goo almost immediately following any attack attempt?

If they don't actually intend on attacking, why are they trying so hard to make a show of it? Are they trying to incite someone (anyone?) into preemptively attacking them first?

Or does this Kim Jong dude just have such a hyper inflated ego, coupled with the utter control he has over the country, that he is on some sort of "high" and wants to become God?

If either of the three above scenarios are true, we should just send in some covert operatives and assassinate the dude and as many top officials (that may be next in line) as possible, and then just drop out.

Comment

Meanwhile Un's doing important things, like inspecting playgrounds.

No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

All bark, no bite.
            1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
            2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
            2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Religious fervor at its finest! The NKs are taught that their leaders don't just represent God, but if fact ARE God. And God MUST be followed or else!

Comment

I honestly think it really has nothing to do with any religious agendas. I think he's just puffing his chest out and trying to fit into his daddy's shoes and "finish" what he "started". The man's a joke. But just like every bitch-ass-marque...if you puff your chest out too far to the wrong people, you're gonna get checked into place. For him, it'll be at the bottom of an irradiating, incinerated, hole in the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                  Religious fervor at its finest! The NKs are taught that their leaders don't just represent God, but if fact ARE God. And God MUST be followed or else!
                  I have never heard of a dominant religion in NK.

That said, they sure do a good job of brainwashing the people, or at least scare them enough into acting brainwashed...

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                    I honestly think it really has nothing to do with any religious agendas. I think he's just puffing his chest out and trying to fit into his daddy's shoes and "finish" what he "started". The man's a joke. But just like every bitch-ass-marque...if you puff your chest out too far to the wrong people, you're gonna get checked into place. For him, it'll be at the bottom of an irradiating, incinerated, hole in the ground.
                    Oh that's far to nice of you. There are people resorting to cannibalism in NK due to this guys (and his father's) military first agenda. His father got off easy, hopefully this chump gets to get what's due him.

Comment

That I haven't read into. Well if he jumps nasty looks like another war on "terror"...maybe WWIII...we're overdue for another one anyway.

Comment

you ever notice their seems to be allot of pictures coming out of north korea whats with that i thought, they had no contact with the west
                        88 325is Five Speed
                        Lachssilber

Comment

Sounds a little like someone has SDS. (Small dick syndrome)

Comment

So how can they possibly know about the snow shortage, or the lack of birds.

Comment

I think they just saw the movie " The Mouse that roared "...

look it up... Great military strategy ... hehehehe
                              E30 M3 us spec 88 lachsilver, 2.5 motec
                              E34 M5 S38B38 1995 cosmosblack

Comment

Working...
                              X