Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to outlaw Xacto knives.

Cliffs:

Dude injures a bunch of people in an Xacto knife stabbing spree on a college campus in Texas until some other dude tackles the first dude. Two of 14 victims in critical condition.

It would be pretty funny if people weren't actually hospitalized.

The guy clearly had mental issues, he carried around a stuffed animal? Fucking weirdo.
    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
    1991 318is - Sold
    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Those knives are some of the most useful tools ever invented.

Comment

No more high capacity blades.

Comment

you funny.

had that been a firearm, we'd be talking about hearses, not hospitalizations.

Comment

Had that blade been longer than an inch or so we may also be talking about hearses...

Point being that bad people will do bad things even without guns, this guy was able to injure 14 people with a small blade.
            '86 325es M50

Comment

exactly.

injure.

Comment

Some of my bloodiest injuries growing up were Xacto related.

Stabbed the fuck out of myself with one in 4th grade. Made it in pretty deep, nicked my liver. Always cut away from yourself !
                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by jclar View Post
                  Had that blade been longer than an inch or so we may also be talking about hearses...

Point being that bad people will do bad things even without guns, this guy was able to injure 14 people with a small blade.
                  So you're saying if he had a semi-automatic gun with a 30 clip magazine the injury rate would be the same? If your argument is for guns, this example is not one you would want to use to support your beliefs. Show me one where a guy has a 30 round semi-automatic and starts spraying people with it, and only 14 people get injured and no one dies, then you'll have a point.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                    So you're saying if he had a semi-automatic gun with a 30 clip magazine the injury rate would be the same? If your argument is for guns, this example is not one you would want to use to support your beliefs. Show me one where a guy has a 30 round semi-automatic and starts spraying people with it, and only 14 people get injured and no one dies, then you'll have a point.
                    Here's a perfect example http://abcnews.go.com/US/oregon-mall...8#.UWTFgczD_PQ

cliffnotes: man with bulletproof vest and ar-15 walks into a macy's, 1 wounded 2 killed.

Someone died sure, but no where near the 14 injured. Given the right circumstances, a Skilled swordsman can easily take down more than a few people in a crowded area with nothing more than a cheap ebay katana and half an hour of sharpening...

Comment

8-)
                      Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
                      Here's a perfect example http://abcnews.go.com/US/oregon-mall...8#.UWTFgczD_PQ

cliffnotes: man with bulletproof vest and ar-15 walks into a macy's, 1 wounded 2 killed.

Someone died sure, but no where near the 14 injured. Given the right circumstances, a Skilled swordsman can easily take down more than a few people in a crowded area with nothing more than a cheap ebay katana and half an hour of sharpening...
                      Pretty terrible shot but I'll take 14 injuries over 2 deaths any day. So I guess your point is all weapons are equally dangerous in the hands of a crazy person?. Would you rather be in a crowd with a crazy guy with an x acto knife or a crazy guy with a gun? I'll take my odds with the knife guy any day.
                      sigpic

Comment

^Exactly. I mean, sure you can bring a knife to a gun fight, but it's generally less effective.
                        "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
                        -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Outlaw assault hammers!

According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.
                          Instagram
                          sigpic
                          Current: 99 M3
                          Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

If someone had been carrying and just shot the fucker, but no, gun free zones FTW I guess.

Some of the victims were severely injured and had to be FLOWN OUT WITH A HELICOPTER.

Seriously, injuring someone to that extent with an Xacto is nuts.
                            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                              If someone had been carrying and just shot the fucker, but no, gun free zones FTW I guess.

Some of the victims were severely injured and had to be FLOWN OUT WITH A HELICOPTER.

Seriously, injuring someone to that extent with an Xacto is nuts.
                              Not when you think about, the neck and the inside of the leg could both easily be cut well enough with a 1" long razor to have someone bleed out quickly.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X