america's next civil war coming soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm more than aware of legal precedent.

I'm trying to get you to make a meaningful argument because your second comment in that post does not follow from the first in any logical way.

Comment

I mean shit, when Illegal aliens can get drivers licenses something is necessary

Comment

Wow this got off track quickly. As far as the founding father thing goes. I say it has no bearing on this debate because it's purely up to interpretation. How you view their statements differs from how I do. Thus it becomes a mute point because they are not here to define exactly what they meant. My belief is that they fought and died to create a nation where future generations didn't have to, not to give you justification to kill those that don't agree with your view points. And it's up to us to uphold their beliefs by using the system they created for us, i.e. voting for change, not murder for it. Where you would hide behind their words and call your self a freedom fighter, others could use them to call you a terrorist or worse. People who quote them constantly remind me of nazi's. Replace jew with government, or muslim, or illegal alien and suddenly then you start sounding alot alike. Simple minded people who can't form their own opinions and use the words of others to justify violence.

Remember that while your fighting for your idea's of freedom, your doing it at the cost of mine.

I have no love for the government, but find it better to fix the system given to us by the founding fathers than replace it with another corrupt one. Once a war breaks out where does it stop? The government, military, police, corporations, blacks, mexicans, muslims, the poor, the rich? Where?
        Last edited by sumoashe; 05-07-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Here's a question for the founding father guys. How does destroying the system they created for us honor or uphold their beliefs?

If your fighting the against the system they created then your fighting against them, not for them.

Comment

Originally posted by sumoashe View Post
            Wow this got off track quickly. As far as the founding father thing goes. I say it has no bearing on this debate because it's purely up to interpretation. How you view their statements differs from how I do. Thus it becomes a mute point because they are not here to define exactly what they meant. My belief is that they fought and died to create a nation where future generations didn't have to, not to give you justification to kill those that don't agree with your view points. And it's up to us to uphold their beliefs by using the system they created for us, i.e. voting for change, not murder for it. Where you would hide behind their words and call your self a freedom fighter, others could use them to call you a terrorist or worse. People who quote them constantly remind me of nazi's. Replace jew with government, or muslim, or illegal alien and suddenly then you start sounding alot alike. Simple minded people who can't form their own opinions and use the words of others to justify violence.

Remember that while your fighting for your idea's of freedom, your doing it at the cost of mine.

I have no love for the government, but find it better to fix the system given to us by the founding fathers than replace it with another corrupt one. Once a war breaks out where does it stop? The government, military, police, corporations, blacks, mexicans, muslims, the poor, the rich? Where?

W00t!!!! Another mute pointer. That was suttle.

Comment

Here's a question for the founding father guys. How does destroying the system they created for us honor or uphold their beliefs?

If your fighting the against the system they created then your fighting against them, not for them.
              the system as it stands today is not what they created, nor intended
              the system as it stands today is a result of 110 years of progressive control of the federal government.
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Founding fathers setup a small government and intended to keep it that way.

Im not saying full anarchy and get rid of the government, I am just saying it needs to be downsized.
                1991 335is in progress

Comment

+1 ^
                  sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by chance View Post
                    Founding fathers setup a small government and intended to keep it that way.

Im not saying full anarchy and get rid of the government, I am just saying it needs to be downsized.
                    Tha sounds appealing until you have to wait three hours on a plane just to take off. Government has an important role in business, innovation, security, and prosperity, as well as personal liberties, a role that cannot be filled as effectively by corporations, volunteers, or philanthropists. For those that think otherwise, I don't think really understand government. If your only images of government are the corrupt politicians, unproductive legislators and lines at the DMV, it's like wanting to redo your whole kitchen because the faucet leaks.

We are Far from a civil war, probably further today than any time in our history.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                      Tha sounds appealing until you have to wait three hours on a plane just to take off. Government has an important role in business, innovation, security, and prosperity, as well as personal liberties, a role that cannot be filled as effectively by corporations, volunteers, or philanthropists. For those that think otherwise, I don't think really understand government. If your only images of government are the corrupt politicians, unproductive legislators and lines at the DMV, it's like wanting to redo your whole kitchen because the faucet leaks.

We are Far from a civil war, probably further today than any time in our history.

Corporations control government through 'sponsorship' and the corporate/government rotating doors. Its like needing to redo the kitchen because that leaky faucet caused mold and upon further inspection termites have been eating away at your wooden kitchen for years.

Comment

Pretty scary, so lets discuss.
                        don't worry about it- you're a gamma. reach for the soma bottle and flick on the telly. everything will be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
                          don't worry about it- you're a gamma. reach for the soma bottle and flick on the telly. everything will be alright.
                          Huxley - 1, Orwell - 0.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

A poll that came out last week shows american's feel a armed uprising is not only coming but is needed.

Pretty scary, so lets discuss.

Three in 10 registered voters are complete dingbats.

I can break it down further:

18% of Democrats are dingbats.
                            27 % of Independents are dingbats.
                            A whopping 44% of Republicans are dingbats.
                            2011 1M Alpine white/black
                            1996 Civic white/black
                            1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Dingbats?

That's awfully strong language.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                Dingbats?

That's awfully strong language.
                                No it isn't.
                                2011 1M Alpine white/black
                                1996 Civic white/black
                                1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Working...
                                X