Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto to 5spd swap+ Late Model Part out in VA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry man, all that stuff went out with the hood and trashed components from the front end. The guy who removed the engine cut the hood and grill and tossed it all. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by quanaman View Post
      Sorry man, all that stuff went out with the hood and trashed components from the front end. The guy who removed the engine cut the hood and grill and tossed it all. Sorry.
      Does it have a battery tie down?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      1989 325i S50 swapped
      2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

I'll double check. There was an optima in the trunk but I dont think it had the tie down. i'll see if its laying around.

Comment

Didnt locate any battery tie down sorry.

Comment

If I pick up this car this week I might be in for the dash and doors. Possibly other parts.

Comment

I may buy the hvac panel with switches. I mostly fixed my A/C switch last weekend, but it still won't stay pressed in 10% of the time. It would be nice to have working spares of the others as well.

Comment

Sorry guys, Dash is sold and door panels are pending sale.

the HVAC surround is available, but the AC switch and I believe one other are gone. I made a package deal with someone and kept the AC switch for my vert.

Comment

Originally posted by quanaman View Post
                  Sorry guys, Dash is sold and door panels are pending sale.

the HVAC surround is available, but the AC switch and I believe one other are gone. I made a package deal with someone and kept the AC switch for my vert.
                  Nevermind then! ;)

Comment

The car is pretty close to being junked,

I'm going to take some final pics of it in the next day or two, and it'll be a "locals come get whatever you want for $30" for a bit before its gone!

Comment

I need the two front strut assembly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Post up a pic so we can see whats left. I ended up getting a 318is so the doors and such are no good for me anyway. Do you still have the gauge cluster?

Comment

Sorry no guage cluster. The car is actually gone now.

I will post pics of any and all leftover parts soon. Just been swamped at work.

Comment

Working...
                          X