• Show
Clear All

Thanks man! I now live in Lawrenceville GA :(
    sigpic
    E30love

Comment

Why haven't you stopped by?!

Check Us out on Facebook
      Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
      Full Product Line Tuning
      OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Haha it's funny cause I was just talking to someone at the shop yesterday about it, been so busy but soon as I get the chance I most definitely will come by.
        sigpic
        E30love

Comment

Were not far :)

Check Us out on Facebook
          Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
          Full Product Line Tuning
          OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Edit: Gonna have to take that back, can't come tomr, engine mounts just went bye bye :(

Oh my....lol I just mapped ur address and I don't really have an excuse anymore as to why I havnt stopped by, you guys are 13mins away from me, don't know why I remembered 50mins :( I will stop by tomr :)
            Last edited by jink0619; 11-24-2015, 06:47 PM.
            sigpic
            E30love

Comment

lol its all good. See you after the holidays ;)

Check Us out on Facebook
              Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

Keep in touch!

Check Us out on Facebook
                Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

I'm putting an S54+6 speed in an E28 (85 528i Euro chassis).

Next weekend I'll be visiting the donor car (2005 M3 6-speed) and have the chance to get pretty much whatever I want off the car. Below is the list of parts I'll be taking. Question is: Is there anything else I should grab that might be useful in the swap?

- Engine
                  - Wiring harness (un cut). I'm gonna use a z3m harness, but i'm getting the e34 harness anyway.
                  - Oil cooler lines
                  - ECU
                  - Tranny
                  - Shifter parts
                  - Gas pedal
                  - Gas pedal switch (e-gas) + plug that goes to it with as much pigtail (at least 8-10”) as possible
                  - Brake light switch + plug that goes to it with as much pigtail (at least 8-10”) as possible
                  - Clutch switch + plug that goes to it with as much pigtail (at least 8-10”) as possible
                  - Body-side engine harness connectors with 8-10” pigtail (X60003, X60004, X60002)
                  - Front sub-frame & engine mounts (just the sub-frame, no suspension components).
                  - I think there is a transmission/shifter bracket welded/riveted to the transmission tunnel.
                  - S54 Headers
                  - Transmission mount/cross-member (may be able to modify it?)

Anything else I'm missing?
                  Vlad: '87 535isMaytag: '87 528e'88 911Project Minerva - S54 E28

Comment

5 bar fpr. The EKP and fan controller would be good too.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                      5 bar fpr. The EKP and fan controller would be good too.
                      Thanks.

Where's the FPR mounted on the E46/M3?

Same question for the fan controller. I can't find it on RealOEM.

I'm already planning a single in-tank 255lph fuel pump. not sure how an EKP will fit an E28?
                      Last edited by cek; 01-11-2016, 09:04 PM.

Comment

it's mounted to the frame rail near the engine bay. There's a whole bracket/shield that goes with it. may as well take as many of the fuel lines as you can too!

the EKP just runs the pump. So you hook up the DME to the EKP, and the EKP tells the pump to run (and also how much fuel to pump).
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Thanks @nando.

Still can't figure out where the fan controller is mounted. Can you point me at it? Sorry if it's obvious...

Comment

Its part of the fan, but you can cut it off and use it with any aftermarket fan.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                              Its part of the fan, but you can cut it off and use it with any aftermarket fan.
                              Thanks. That explains why I couldn't find it separately. Appreciate your help.

Comment

Originally posted by cek View Post
                                Thanks. That explains why I couldn't find it separately. Appreciate your help.
                                Last two pictures & text at http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...1&postcount=15 describe how you can use the aux fan controller. I'd definitely recommend it, PWM fan is much nicer than something that cycles off & on.

Comment

Working...
                                X