My driver has a deal on triple square bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My driver has a deal on triple square bits

Should I take it? Its a hundred bucks off and I get a 4 pack of pint glasses that say "Snap-On"

I dont work on many VW yet but I haven't made it back to New England yet...
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Hundred bucks off and some free swag is usually good enough to get me to buy something from the Snap-On guy, but something so rarely used, I don't know that I would go for it. If it was torx bits or something I would use all the time, absolutely.

I bought some long screw drivers I didn't need that badly just to get the sweet bluetooth speaker they had a while back though. Depends on how bad you want the pint glasses. :)

Comment

Used a triple square once replacing half shaft of B5 Passat.

Cornwell tool I had the mechanic buy for me.. was about 20 bucks.

It sits in my cabinet since.. for 12 years now.. I'd say he is trying to sell it off cause he knows the market is slim. Tell him to keep the glasses and take another 50 off.
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Yea this is all after he did inventory this week.
        Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

I bought a Princess Auto (Canadian Harbor Freight equivalent) brand kit just this week to work on my beater, long shank and all. For occasional use can't be beat for $20 for the 4 piece kit, can buy a lot of beer to fill your own glasses for the difference for something you admittedly rarely use.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Working...
          X