Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreFlip View Post
    ahh working pictures! nice one.
    some sketchy stuff going on in the engine bay.

six shooter shifting knob...
    who would buy that, put it in, and look at it and say to themselves "damn that looks tight"

sick bronzit project though

Sketchy indeed! It was a little sketchier in that the coolant hoses which used to connect to the heater core had bolts shoving in them with hose clamps. Needless to say it leaks coolant everywhere.

As for the intake boot. I really need to get another one, to pass inspection.

As for the color, I am torn between the original color and doing a satin black. But those decisions are for much later since I am currently broke.

Comment

I think those swede Saab's are pretty cool (GM ones are crap!), I have had a few through my doors and kinda like them, quirky things that they are. Dont ride bad either...

Comment

SAAB is Something An Asshole Built... work on one

i will take your seats front and rear for you and give you a ebrake handle and food stamps in return. on my way to MD now

welcome to the site
        86 325e limo
        build thread
        http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=126204

Comment

Originally posted by benge100 View Post
          I think those swede Saab's are pretty cool (GM ones are crap!), I have had a few through my doors and kinda like them, quirky things that they are. Dont ride bad either...
          Yeah, It's always been damn reliable and comfortable, but since it was a non-turbo, it can barely get out of its own way. I concur that the GM Saabs are crap. Saab (after GM) actually stands for Suckered Another American Buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by alpinweib30 View Post
            SAAB is Something An Asshole Built... work on one

i will take your seats front and rear for you and give you a ebrake handle and food stamps in return. on my way to MD now

welcome to the site
            Ha! If by food stamps, you mean Benjamins then come on up! Actually the driver's seat is all jacked up and only has two positions: Where it sits currently which points the torso towards the shifter or gangster still with the headrest on the back seat. Could be fixable, but at for now its bearable. I definitely am going to upgrade but first I need to get through inspection first

Saabs are a seriously irritating to work on because everything is arbitrarily designed to be impossible to get at

Comment

Working...
            X