No announcement yet.

MD e30 meets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep if you still got my cell give me a call, just make it like after 2:30 I have a midterm tomorrow 12:30-2:30.
    but i'd like to do something too

Mike Fritz

Comment

man.. has to be the weekend im not coming back. Oh well. there will be other times.

I was going through the seaside meet pictures from e30tech. I wish we could get a meet like that together. Have to pick a date and commit
      Old and improved:

Comment

yeah. we should think of something like june 20something and plan it for the next 6 months so everyone can come. what would be a good location though. i don't mind seting it up and i don't mind setting it up like 1 hour away from my house if the turn out is bigger.

everyone post what you think.

Mike Fritz

Comment

hmm do it in conjuction with a pre established event and just piggyback on it.

IE a local auto X or a CCA event. The Hooters car wash is tomorrow on the 15th in you guys neighborhood.

Comment

The Ferrari Club event at Summit Pt on Oct 22-23. The are having a driving school event....

Comment

If you guys don't mind a bit of a drive the Blue Ridge Parkway is beautiful in the fall.
              HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
                If you guys don't mind a bit of a drive the Blue Ridge Parkway is beautiful in the fall.

I've been wanting to do that for several years now. Will be more willing to do some driving when I get the car running again.
                Old and improved:

Comment

well later on whenever you guys wanna take a bit of a trip south VA is ready for some MD guys to come on down. Eventually Ill get put back on weekdays and then Ill be able to host on a weekend.
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

The DC ECE meet...

Comment

Mini Grand Prix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mini Grand Prix events will consist of a 25-lap session to establish your best lap time. A 40-lap race will follow, with the standing start grid positions determined by the best lap time of each driver, hence the name, Mini Grand Prix, like a real Formula One Grand Prix race. 25 laps take about 10 minutes, so a 40-lap race lasts about 16 minutes. If you have never raced there before, after 65 laps, you are pretty much worn out. Depending on the number of people, there may be 2 or 3 races of 10 drivers each. The races will be grouped in order to put drivers of the same skill level/qualifying lap times together. They have been running these events for several years, so it is a well planned format for maximum enjoyment.
                      Contact me directly if you have any more questions, or would like to be added to my email contact list.
                      Brian Hair
                      brian@ogracing.com

From the NCC Karting director. No excuses...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X