No announcement yet.

doing a little hood work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

primed. looks good from ther but up close i jsut couldnt handle it!

Comment

after a few layers of rolled on truck liner....not done yet.

Comment

did you fill the spray nozzles or what? and why the hell are you painting your hood with bed liner....

Comment

i like front badge, it's rear one i'm not a fan of

Comment

i rolled it on and i did it because like i said, i jsut got frustrated at my imperfections and went wild and jumped into painting it with bed liner. now....no turning back. i dont like it or hate it at the moment. we will see how things look in the end. and yeah i did fill the spray nozzles.

Comment

Your gonna need to upgrade to stiffer front springs with all that bedliner on there......lol.
              ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

wtf...

Comment

Where do you live in California?

Comment

"Jesse30wtf... "
                    yeah im saying the same thign rite now. lol about the stiffer springs. and i live in walnut creek area....why

Comment

WORST THING EVER. i had some spots i wanted to touch up before i called it quits so i decide to go get a rattle can of this stuff. then it comes out almost grey like and dusty and ruined the whole fucking thing. tomarow, have to roll over it then im fuckign done with the fuckign hood dont care what it looks liek anymore! AHHHH

Comment

Damn, I thought the roundel delete was bad enough, then it goes to bedliner instead of paint. I quit reading after that.

Give your E30 to someone that won't abuse it and buy a Civic.

Comment

Is your E30 your work rig? I could see myself doing this to a beater e30 that i thrashed but i mean shit bro...what the feeezy
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aptyp View Post
                            i like front badge, it's rear one i'm not a fan of
                            +1

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                              Damn, I thought the roundel delete was bad enough, then it goes to bedliner instead of paint. I quit reading after that.

Give your E30 to someone that won't abuse it and buy a Civic.
                              i did it because i had a messed up hood from the start. this was never a project that involved a lot of money or expected any amazing results. i had a hood that wasnt in the best of shape so i decided to play around with it. i went to bedliner because they paint showed all of my imperfections ,like ive sadi before. its cool if you dont liek it im honestly not into it myself but i dont feel im abusing anyhting. stop hateing.

Comment

why not just buy a good hood of a car being parted out? probably the same price as all your materials, but in the end it would look infinitely better then what you have there....

Comment

Working...
                                X