Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, I got a flyer in my driveway today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget to bring a covered dish to the next meeting. It should be a good time! We're gonna have a karaoke machine, 50/50 raffle, and play some 3 on 3 hoops!

Comment

...just got a text from the boss man, he says NO basketball...again :(

Comment

^ lol, Nicely done.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I had one of those dropped on my driveway a few years ago. Kittle litter in a bag (for weight) in a baggie with a KKK note. Someone was tossing them a the end of every driveway. What ever. The people are idiots. I'm white as white, but these f-tards are running around like idiots.. face palm.
          i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

What in the Fck

Comment

wow. I forget sometimes that people who think like this still exist.
              sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

When we lived in south Georgia around 1976/1977 it was big in our neighborhood. I didn't know what was going on, i was only in the 3rd grade and my Dad was in the Air Force stationed at Moody AFB at the time. I will say it was a white area in Valdosta that we lived in. Even in my Elementary School it was all white. It didn't hit me untill i was old enough to understand what was going on when we moved to So-Cal in 1978. Yes that shitz is crazy.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                X