No announcement yet.

What is this Panjo crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have used Panjo once or twice on bimmerforums, and I hated it.
    I still get endless emails from them with "new listings" which go straight to my Spam mailbox.

Add me to the list of those who would be happy to donate. I've donated on other forums which have given me good advice, as R3V certainly has.

Perhaps have two membership levels?
    Put little badges below the username to show the poster is a donating member, and their level.

A yearly membership for $10-$20, or a lifetime membership for $90-$100.
    I would happily pay $100 for a lifetime membership to not have to deal with Panjo, and to support the forum.

As for policing the WTB/for sale ads, I'm sure there are lots of regular members who wouldn't mind moderating if given the chance. I have done so, for free, on other forums.
    James shouldn't have to deal with that daily.

Comment

I would be happy to donate to get rid of Panjo, I am on Bimmerforums for my 7 and its SO hard to sell anything on it. The listings are not in front of people like the forums are. I have sold so many things through just posting listing in this forum and others, I have yet to be able to sell one thing through Panjo, I resorted to craigslist on bimmerforums and was way better.

Ask the guys over at that forum, there is a big thread like this complaining about Panjo.
      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I will note that r3v hasn't loaded for me lately over the past few days. I'll have to wait for like an hour before the page will load. Coincidence?

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

If you don't want to use Panjo why not post on CL and include a r3vlimited tag so that everyone car search for that?

^
          R3v did have one little hiccup two days ago for me (5 min outage), but all is well otherwise, and I appreciate that very much!

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post
            I don't understand what was wrong with the r3v classified section in the first place. Panjo plain sucks, that's why I stopped going on bimmerforums. I guess all good things come to an end and this seems to be the beginning of the end for R3v. If R3v needs money to stay a float then lets have a yearly funds drive like S14 does, it works like a charm there and that's why it's still the best BMW related board.
            This.

I visit bf.c probably 80% less and it started with the introduction of Panjo.

Also agree about the drive like S14.net does/did.
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              This.

I visit bf.c probably 80% less and it started with the introduction of Panjo.

Also agree about the drive like S14.net does/did.
              Same here. Panjo just plain suck. I will stop using r3v less if I have to go through panjo just to buy some parts.
              Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

First lé Google took away fabulous titties, now panjo takes away our free market ;-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Um wut? I can still find titties on Google. You must doing it wrong. ;)
                  Estoguy
                  1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Gotta use Bing, dude. Google has a PG rating now, apparently. Because boobs are offensive.

Comment

I agree that Panjo is a huge deterrent from using the classifieds on BF.com. I used to browse the classifieds there semi-regularly and now never do - solely because of the Panjo interface.
                      - Darrell

2001 BMW M5
                      1990 BMW 325is - Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by estoguy View Post
                        Um wut? I can still find titties on Google. You must doing it wrong. ;)

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                        Gotta use Bing, dude. Google has a PG rating now, apparently. Because boobs are offensive.

You newbies must not remember when Google advertising threatened the administrators to pull their money stream if we continued with the awesome titties threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember that happening on another forum several years ago.

Comment

I also hate Panjo. Please get rid of it.

Comment

I understand why it's happening and can support the idea, but Panjo can't even recognize my r3v username/password to post to the forum, which is pretty annoying. Is anyone else having this problem? It's only posted on the actual Panjo site now, which I have a feeling not many people look at...

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
                              --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

I think we should do a R3V-wide vote --- Panjo vs an annual membership fee.

Rennlist does an annual membership fee, as mentioned, and it's a great forum.

I know I'm not going to use the R3V classifieds anymore. I will take my chances on Craiglist, or do it the old fashioned way via PM's. I don't need Panjo AND PayPal taking my money.

What is Panjo doing for me that "old" R3V didn't do....?? I don't see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X